7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Title : The Bleeding Heart of Sorrow
Soul Cash : 4448

Character sheet
RPC's:

7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) Empty
PostSubject: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Neya looked at the building in front of her.

So....these are the Squad 7 barracks....they seem nice. well-constructed... were the thoughts streaming through her mind.

The white walled and stone laden barracks, was where the summons she received said to go. While suspicious of some form of prank, she had arrived anyways. and, she had dressed herself as nicely as possible.

Her Kosode was white as snow. the kimono she was wearing was the standard black kimono that most soul reapers wore, only that around the edge of the sleeves, it was edged in red silk bands. in the same fashion was her hakama. Sadly though, her wings had torn a hole in the back of her clothes, and she hadn’t had time to repair it.

Her tail was like it usually was, put through a hole she had to cut in the seat of her hakama, and resting on the ground. In addition to all this, was her hood, chich she had sewn onto the kimono. the hood was trimmed in the same red silk. and, her obi, which was white, was also accented with this same red silk, was tied into a beautiful bow.

She was wearing her black and red silken cloves, to hide her claws. Though, the same could not be done for her feet.. She didn’t even own footwear to hide the red scaled feet that were holding the black claws.

She hoped this attire was acceptable for the meeting she had been called too.

"Well, i had better go inside."

And with that, she opened the doors to the barracks, and stepped inside. Observing the barracks as she searched for the captain's office, she realized that this place suited her tastes

i like it. This place suits me just fine....what i wouldn’t give to join this squad...

This thought, made her hopeful that the reason she was summoned here, was for that very reason. but, she sighed, and when she found the captain's office, she just went right in.

"Im sorry for the intrusion Captain. Please, excuse my tardiness."

Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Title : The Ice Princess
Soul Cash : 4401
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:03 am

As Nishimura was working on papers she got a little surprised. She looked at the way the voice came from and stood up from her desk. "You must be my new lieutenant, welcome to squad 7 uh Neya I believe." Nishimura said with a smile on her face. "I'll wright of your tardiness this time but please be on time the next time. I'm also not so strict so if you have a good excuse you won't be in trouble and the excuse of I got lost will only work once, understand?" Nishimura said to make sure the new lieutenant understood everything. She is known to rush a lot of things.

"Now that is handled there is some paper work for you to do here, I'm tired from sitting all day." Nishimura said and laid on the couch. Due to paper work she didn't get much sleep and it's been going on for a few weeks now. She's just happy her squad got a lieutenant and hopes that she isn't a slacker like some of her squad members.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:14 am

"yes mam. please, do excuse my dreadful appearance. my wings tore my kimono, and my tail's spike has cut just below my ankle. i'll get straight to work."

seeing the stack of paperwork made neya feel excited.

"i love doing paperwork."

was the phrase that left her mouth. she sat int he chair, and began working. she didnt see whyt he new captain was complaining about paperwork. it was something so easy,and so fast. she had done montains of paperwork for the other captains and lts. so, she knew all the things to put down. not a mere 20 minutes after starting, she was done.

"all done captain."

she looked over, to see her captain asleep on the couch.

"hm. she is over worked."

looking aorund, she saw filing cabinets. she looked them over.

"by the heavens...this poor woman has been doing all this by herself? these files are atrocious!!:

beginning to work again, she organized all the file cabinets.

not but 30 minutes later, the whole office was organized,a dn in complete order.
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:25 am

Nishimura woke up a few mins later only to see all the papers done and when she walked to the cabinet with the files in them she was surprised to see them organized. "You did all this?" Nishimura asked Neya and don't worry about your appearance I saw worse besides I can see why you look like that but you mind explaining the tail and wings? If you don't want to I understand. I don't like to talk about myself either because my past is dark and violent." Nishimura said and was now sitting on the couch. This were about to change around the office and that things wouldn't be the same.

Nishimura felt overworked and could do with more sleep but once she's awake she can't go back to sleep and stays up then for who knows how long. She's pleased to see that her lieutenant isn't a slacker at all. She could see that Neya was happy to do paper work. "How can you be happy about paper work Neya?" Nishimura asked because to her it is endless.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 5:32 am

"the wings and tail adn claws are because of what i am. im a drakonian. we were once a powerful people. until man discovered guns. then, we started to fall, clan by clan. sadly, i was the last of my breed to die. although, im also the only drakonian soul reaper. the rest of my kin , well, let us say they returned to the earth peacefully. the only reason im here, is because i refused to just fade from existance."

she walked over to a shelf, and stared to dust. some of the said dust made her sneeze, at which point, flames spewed from her mouth, and singed the wall.

"oh, now damnit!"

she walks over to the captain,a dn sat beside her.

"and the reason i love paperwork, is because it is something =to do within a squad. ive not been in a squad for over 300 years or so. doing odd jobs and paperwork and such for the captains and the lts. allt he while, waiting to be accepted into this squad.
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:57 pm

"Don't worry about the burn." Nishimura said and freezes the flame that Neya created by mistake. It's not everyday that someone comes in her offices and makes a fire in her office. "Not to be rude but try to be more careful please. I don't want my office and squad barracks to burn down." Nishimura said with a smile on her face and even though she was smiling she was still a little depressed even after her encounter with Jiro.

Nishimura's dark past still bothers her even though she tries to forget it, it doesn't help at all. She even tried talking Ruy and her jokes didn't even put her at ease. The realization of what her life was is still there and Nishimura thinks that she might not ever forget it as along as she lives.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:17 pm

"i can smell the uncertainity of osmething on you, captain." said a rough female reptillian voice from a window seal. neya looked up, and saw mito, her reptile companion.

"mito! what are you doing here!? i told you to stay at the shack, and make sure none of those rukon thieves steal anything!"

the reptile hissed.

"it will be fine for am hour or two. besides, the only thing worth stealing is your zan, and it is strapped to your back. plus, shouldnt you show off your weapon to the captain? i mean, so she knows what you are capable of?"

neya glared.
"that is for the captain to decide, you sharp tongued skink."

neya turns ot face the captain.

"im so sorry for her behavior. please, excuse my companion. however, i can sense it too captain. what is troubling you? there is no use trying to hide form my animal instincts."
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:24 am

"It's nothing Neya. I don't want to talk about it and where did you get a reptile?" Nishimura asked and looked at Mito. Strange thing to see in Nishimura's opinion. Nishimura's dark past is something that she doesn't want to talk about just to avoid it. She knew she couldn't keep it all bottled up inside and even the talk with Jiro didn't even help her with it. She really didn't know what to do because it seems the more she talked about it the more the realization hit her. She sat at the one end of the couch then decided to make some tea for her and Neya. she didn't know what the reptile eats or drinks at all.

After that she sat on the couch again and sigh. "If you really want to know then here it is. Most people avoid me because I'm weird and I was a loner so people were mean to me especially the guys. My parents wanted a son and not me. They believe that the woman do all the work around the house while the man provides and can do anything he wants to his wife. They abused me, my mom made me a slave around the house and my dad he used me for his own pleasures and I'm sure you know what kind. I didn't tell you at first because I was trying to avoid it like I always do" Nishimura said and when she was done she had tears streaming down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:09 pm

neya, hugs her captain tightly.

"i understand captain. i too was shunned. but for different reasons. which why i am the way i am. i promise you captain, i shall always be here for you to talk to. and you dont have to worry about me telling anyone, because the only friend i have is mito."

she wipes her tears away.

"and i got mito from the r&d squad. she was supposed to be a type of sentry super creature they were making. but the central 46 botched it. so, they gave her to me."

she pats the captain's back. inside ehr, the flame heart (where her fire comes from) resonates a soft warmth.

"you know captain, i think we were meant to meet. we are the same in several ways. but different in a few."

deep in he rmind, neya heard the voice of her zan.

you should show me to your captain.

"fine." she gets up, and grabs her zan.

"Wasure no koe to hāmonī de utau kanashī (sing in sorrowful harmony with the voices of the forgotten)"

the staff then transforms toa double sided winged pole arm. and, there is a cooling air emenating from it.
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:38 pm

"Nice zanpakto and sorry about all of that. I really shouldn't have broken down but tell me more about you and your zanpakto Neya." Nishimura said. Curious to know more about her lieutenant has gotten her attention diverted and forgot about her past but it easily comes back when something interesting passes. Her parents have really abused her to get control over her, her life but also tried to get her to believe things that weren't true. Due to school and her having a strong and stubborn life she refused to believe what her parents told her which let to drastic measures for them to take on her.

Things might be turning for Nishimura and she was liking the change. She had a friend she can depend on and a friend who she can talk to and that's enough to change the way she's been living in fear and nightmares. Even her zanpakto was happy to see her mistress happy and was certain that Neya would become Nishimura's best friend and maybe Jiro something else.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:46 pm

"her name is Myūto• suzume o kanashimu. (mute mourning sparrow)"

the weapon seemd to hum at the mention of her name.

"as you can probalby surmise, my family name is suzume as well. me and her have formed a very strong bond. fi you wish captain, we could go to a save place, and we could show you our combat techniques."
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:34 am

"Nice name for her." Nishimura said. "You don't have to show me because I already know how strong you are." Nishimura said with a smile on her face. In her miserable life she didn't even have a companion to keep her company at all. She was alone in that dark world but now she has the chance to change it. The question is if she is willing to change or cling to the past forever? Well hopefully that doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 5:59 am

"How do you know captain? have...you been spying on me before now, to see what i can do?"
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 pm

"Something like that." Nishimura said lost in thought about something. Things had gotten better but she couldn't help but think that her parents could be hiding something from her and showing up on their door step would be causing trouble and her old life might return again. deciding against that decision, she tried to figure out a new plan but it was easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:32 pm

Neya looked at her captain endearingly. her animal senses allowed her to pick up on the woman's discord and sorrow. This worried her.she could feel that something was intensely wrong with her captain. Her animal instincts were now screaming for her to do something. But her mind was telling her to do nothing. Let the captain be. But in her heart, she felt a stir of compassion, which was an emotion usually devoid from Neya, and she caved.

Imoto. I need your help picking words here. Give me some help. I don't know what to say. there is something bothering her. And it is causing her trouble. You can feel it, can't you?"

Imoto stirs behind the captain and plops down into her lap, observing her face.

I say you interfere. I'm getting the same feelings, and theya re getting annoying. as for what to say, consult your Zan. Or, just come up with something.

Gee, thanks little sister.

Why not just call me mito? that's what it means.

Why do you have to be so obnoxious?

Because big sister, would you want me any other way?

No. I guess not, you little tyke. Alright. I'll say something to her.

Neya sighs, and walks over to her captain. Sitting beside her, she takes one of her hands and begins to examine it.

"You know captain, i can detect when something is wrong within you. My heightened Animal senses and instincts are telling me somehting is truly wrong. Please captain. Let me help."
Back to top Go down
Nishimura Shoko
Lost Soul
Nishimura Shoko

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:36 am

Nishimura looked at Neya in shock. "I...well it's my past. I keep having this feeling that my parents are hiding something from me but they are in the world of the living and I'm a soul so I can't actually go back but I wish I could." Nishimura said and looked at the ground. She had that feeling for years but knew that her parents would lie of torture her if she asked them. Even as a soul reaper her past is troubling her and it's hard to let go especially if you feel like getting revenge for what they did.

OOC: Sorry it's short. school work has been taking up my time.
Back to top Go down
Waseria
Lost Soul
Waseria

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:54 am

OOC:im sorry i had to leave.

"I....I see captian. "

neya then did something unexpected. even for herself. She walked over to her captain, hugged her tight, then kissed her left cheek.

"I'm here for you, my captain. And i want you to know, that i am here to be your foundation, if you ever feel as if you will fall. You can always depend on me. I will never allow anything or anyone to injure your heart or your soul, more so than has been done. Think of me, as your mighty shield, and at the same time, your swift sword."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria)   7: The Story Begins (Closed, Nishimura Shoko, Waseria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1