Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4873
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) Empty
PostSubject: Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack)   Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:38 am

"Strike down, extending your commanding foot forward." Fero brought his golden staff cap down in a hard strike, shooting dust up from the pad he was striking to prevent damage to the floors of the Vaticans physical fitness halls. "Then pivot, again putting your weight to the forward leg and bring the bottom of your weapon up for the follow-up strike. You will have struck a heavy blow to the foe's head, then sent them reeling from a follow-up to the temple." Again he demonstrated by flicking his staff through these motions to send the pad he had struck before flying and landing atop the pile against one wall.

"Class is dismissed, Maintain your practice on your own and remember your scriptures for this week." He stood straight, his class presenting their weapons to him before milling out in a semi-organized fashion as Fero himself began to strip out of his more compact combative gear and moved over to the small door opposite the larger entry-way into what had at one time been a viewing gallery but had been untouched for nearly the entire time he had been within the Vatican cities walls. The office to which he entered and claimed was minimalistic in stark contrast to the extravagance of the training hall, lovingly maintained despite Fero using it commonly for his exercise regimens.

He paused, glancing out the open curtained bay windows to take in the city in it's glory before reaching out to shut them for a moment of privacy while he finished stripping. He hung his training gear with care, smoothing wrinkles and setting it in the steam chamber in the corner before moving to the robes he most commonly was found wearing. Lustrous red, same as worn by the holy cardinals cut to resemble a humble priests robes though perhaps studded with fine gold to hold the seams of his button's and collar. Adjusting it as well for wrinkles caused by the folds made while donning his attire he moved back to the steam chamber and removed the gear, setting it on a valet near the door before moving to re-open the curtains and let sun shine in to glisten off the glass-paned doors to the bookshelf. Trinkets he had been handed adorned it as bookends to hold up not one, not two, but no less then nineteen different renditions of the holy works.

"Hm, somebody is out in the gallery?" He mused, turning from the view to the sounds of foot-steps echoing from the walls of the gallery.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5151
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack)   Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) 13559311
MST-3 || HANKOU: 20 || REIRYOKU: 15 || HAKUDO: 15 || SEIJUU: 13 || BUKIJUU: 4 || HOHO: 18

A tall, white-haired boy walked into the room, towering over most of the people. His torn jacket had various holes in it, with bells lined along the sleeves. His violet eyes peered from under the hood that he had pulled down, revealing a young face, now minus the obsidian-colored skull that was there before, when he had been about to face off against the man he had with him now. This, as Fero would know, was Isaac, one of the prestigious members of the Virtue's, and one of the youngest of their order.

By now, he knew that Fero's class was over, and figured the first place he would bring the Togabito would be to the other Virtue, seeing as he was in the place at the moment. Isaac was confident of his own strength, but should some mishap happen, he would like the help of Fero to transport the Togabito to their Religious Leader, so as to prevent any chance of escape and damage on the property. "Good afternoon, Fero. You're looking well." Isaac said, only the tiniest hint of warmth in his voice in speaking to his elder. It wasn't exactly as steely-cold as when he had spoken to Rask himself, but it was really no more than speaking sharp as a blade, and covering it with thin silk, though not nearly as smooth. The edge was dulled slightly, but it was still there, nonetheless; hard and cold. He stopped in the middle of the threshold of the room close to Fero's, making sure Rask was still with him. Obviously, he wouldn't let the man out of his sight, for the chances of something occurring were too great.
HEALTH: ███████████████████████
MOOD: APATHETIC
template made by mugetsu!

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Saero
Saero

Soul Cash : 4258

PostSubject: Re: Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack)   Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 am

'Goddamn he's tall...' thought Rask as he trailed behind the man in white.

He was a quiet man, good enough for Rask at least for he figured he wouldn't have anything interesting to say anyway lest it be something about...puppies for example? Rask didn't know what to think of his captor. Besides the overwhelming spiritual pressure, there wasn't much to be afraid of. A man in white wearing who wore a skull-like mask--now absent. Rask had seen worse in Hell. But judging by the avoidence of eyes from the various other white cladded people here, this man had some sort of reputation. Rask stared at the back of the man's hood from behind his own mask. He didn't scare him.

Rask stared out the windows as they walked. It was bright out, but more of a overwhelmingly golden glow out to hug its viewers. Happy birds sang peacefully, their chirps peircing the air. He sighed. He certainly wasnt used to this kind of....'peace' as they called it. It wasn't quite nice, nor upsetting. It was...neutral he supposed. But sickening all the same.

"Good afternoon, Fero. You're looking well."

Rask's ears perked as he noticed a new figure before them that Isaac was talking to. This 'Fero' looked sort of like a hippie, what with his pony tail and red robes. Rask did like the red robes, being his favorite color but perhaps on something a bit more form fitting before he would wear it. But the hippie image plauged his mind. He seemed happy, almost too happy. It was slightly disstressing. Rask wondered if he should bring up the fact he looked like a hippie.

"You kinda look like a hippie." Rask raised an eye brow as he said it, still with a flat emotion. It was too late now to get that off the table but Rask was contempt with getting it out there. "Now then, glad i could bring that to the table. Anyway, there are of course matters besides your appearance to talk about--like my services." Rask nearly hissed that out, "Services I'd surely love to provide of course, just as soon as i get some answers. Like what the hell is this place and who the hell you people are!" He pointed out at Fero with his gauntleted arm still shining just as brightly as it was when he'd met Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4838
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack)   Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 am

'Twas half-jogging that brought the boy over to where he felt others... one in particular of some distinctive interest. Togabito; so one of his Obelisks had already succeeded in nabbing one, so to speak. Though... the spiritual signature felt rather intact. Curious, that, though perhaps it was something like what he should have expected from the one chosen as Diligence.

"Ah! You're... Dilegence and... Temperance, if I am correct?" the red-haired boy hazarded, looking, and politely bowing, to each in turn. Of course he knew, very well, but that was his little secret; in this youthful form, he was but a greeter and cleaner, a normal servant of the church. It was precisely what he intended, such that he could move freely and see how people operated while they didn't have to deal with the pressure of acting perfectly before the Micans Nitore.

"Erm... I see you have brought back one of the servants of Hell..." the boy spoke somewhat nervously. Also an act, but a fairly necessary one. He couldn't display his real strength of will or power in this state, after all. "Shall I... prepare a room for you all, and perhaps some refreshments?" he offered, plainly uncertain quite what to do.
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack)   Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) Bible_zpsbbad9d11
ADV-1 | hankou: 10 | reiryoku: 13 | hakudo: 11 | seijuu: 15 | bukijuu: 14 | hoho: 12

Isaac would find himself entering just as Fero shut the door to his small office, setting his staff aside as he adjusted the cuff of his right sleeve before nodding in response to being called towards.

A kind if jagged soul, truly a work of his almighty hands. Apparently he has accomplished quite the feat.

Fero smiled warmly while sedately making his way over to Isaac and the Togabito behind him, oddly not bound and chained, He was as warm and cheerful as ever as he seemed to fill the very air around him with kind thoughts and sensations. An opposing factor to Isaac in both manner and speech he for now ignored the togabito and focused his attention on Isaac.

"Good day Virtue Cantrell, you have impeccable timing to arrive just as the recruits have finished their daily physical activity." He kept truths and lie's intertwined on the reason for others to have been in this hall. The togabito was an enemy and while likely not a fool could now not bee 100% sure of what was taking place before arrival. "They are progressing qui-"

"You kinda look like a Hippie."

A pause, facial features still smiling as he turned to take in the disturbing young hell spawn. He kept his disturbingly smiling visage on the boy until he had concluded. Only then would he ever so slowly turn his still smiling gaze back to Isaac. Seeing as Fero had a reputation around the Vatican for a deceptively short temper Isaac would likely be prepared as Fero's hand tightened down on his staff's acacian shaft.

"Isaac....this thing seems to think it has some sort of power in this situation..." Fero's staff shot out smacking the pointed finger down like a nun to a naughty child. Enough to sting but not to hurt. "I do believe that perhaps you should contain our guest's outbursts before he makes them yes?"

He still had that unnervingly serene smile.

A moment passed before a younger man came upon the slowly growing group, Fero had some knowledge of him as a general worker about the Vatican but not a name, and once again forced Fero's serene face to take a slow turn to focus on this new object of rude behavior.

"No young lad we will be fine, if you have come for physical activities then I am sorry you have missed then for today. Return to your tasks and remember your prayers and run along, we have important matters to discuss in private." He finally snapped out of his false serene mode and returned to normal serene mode, the same in appearance but the entire atmosphere of the two was like fire and water in difference. "Isaac, Hellspawn, please come with me to my office and we can discuss the demons questions privately."

APP: Link Units Remaining: (type here)

(yes, yes he did tell lance to shoo...no offense but he has no idea who the kid form is. and this is delicate chatter)
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5151
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack)   Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:46 am

Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) 13559311
MST-3 || HANKOU: 20 || REIRYOKU: 15 || HAKUDO: 15 || SEIJUU: 13 || BUKIJUU: 4 || HOHO: 18

Hearing the snarky comments, Isaac turned to Rask briefly, before turning back to Isaac. "I would watch your comment's, if I were you. I cannot be held responsible for anything the other's might do to you." He said, before he turned, noticing a young man enter the room. Despite not looking very much older or younger than himself, Isaac generally felt older than most of those his age; more than likely due to his wisdom. So when he thought of others his age, to be children... well, it was not out of disrespect, but merely a very odd thought process. He looked to the young man, a ghost of a smile on his face. Any other time, he would have openly smiled, but this was business, and he had an enemy just right behind him. He couldn't afford to show weakness.

"You are correct." he said, in the same tone he had used with Fero. It was not nearly as friendly, nor serene as Fero's, but for Isaac, it spoke leagues. "If you would, ask the cook's to put a kettle on for tea. I'll be down shortly. Thank you, and God bless you." He said, nodding in a small half-bow slightly, before he walked into the room Fero had indicated, walking in. "Come along." He said to Rask, up until that point having ignored him since the comment. Truthfully, Isaac had not been surprised at the snarky comment, nor the small rap on the finger from Fero. Something told him that conversation between these two would be amusing, if not interesting. But that was provided the Togabito talked as he wanted, ignoring what Isaac and Fero might have told him. Isaac would have had no problem, ridding them of their problem; Rask's tongue. But, of course, it was best he kept the man intact for them.
HEALTH: ███████████████████████
MOOD: CALM
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack)   Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:05 am

Let me step right in I got shit to prevent, I'm a negotiator baby save the world. Infiltrate your trust before you witness the promised world. I'm a priest your a kid, this joke's to easy. Outwitting you is repentance easy.

(Okay Saero disappeared so we are calling that one captured togabito unless lance corrects my theory on that and closing the thread so somebody can go check out why a shinigami is right outside!)

Thread closed. All Exit.

Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) Bible_zpsbbad9d11
ADV-1 | hankou: 10 | reiryoku: 13 | hakudo: 11 | seijuu: 15 | bukijuu: 14 | hoho: 12

"Fine, if you insist that we require refreshment for this. But he is a boy, we cannot allow him to sit in lest an idle tongue does form." Fero sighed lightly before he turned and let the other trail him into his office. It clicked close with a light sound yet ominous.

APP: Link Units Remaining: (type here)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack)   Testing Faith (Open/NoDeath/NoMajorAttack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1