Hullo. Do you know me?

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hullo. Do you know me?

Go down 
+3
Salt
Mugetsu
Ember-Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember-Star
Ember-Star

Title : Star Tiger
Soul Cash : 4289
Female Age : 31

Hullo. Do you know me? Empty
PostSubject: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:16 pm

If you do, you do. I have the same name everywhere. If you do, good to see you again! If you don't, nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:19 pm

The people from mobion probably know you (we have a few). o.o so are you into Bleach now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5151
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:24 pm

I don't know you. Very Happy Hello regardless.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6710
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey Ember, its Jk from moga and mobi. Nice to see you here. Hope you have fin, and if you ever need someone to rp with, just ask. I have like, nine characters. So ne will always be open. XD
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4838
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:31 pm

I dunno you, but I've only been around this incarnation of this site, so... yeah o.o Hi and such
Back to top Go down
Ember-Star
Ember-Star

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:33 pm

I've always been into it. Watched it some had when I had cable. But didn't watch enough to really understand the full world. Just bits of the first season. However, YouTube is working on my phone again and a found another site where I can watch anime and read manga for free (animeboy.org) so I thought I'd check this place out. I actually joined in August. Just have had a lot going on and forgot about it.

Hello random person named Salt *waves* Very Happy

JK! I remember you! Heellloooo! Good to see you!

Lance, your Nam makes me think of Pokemon >_> LOL
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Well, awesome to hear that. ^^ If you ever are wondering what something is, go to Bleach wiki. They know all. o_o
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6710
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:42 pm

What Hash said, plus you have us. We can answer any questions you have when it comes to Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6082
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 3:50 pm

ember best remember Emba >w< or else e__e >w> xD
Back to top Go down
Ember-Star
Ember-Star

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:41 pm

Yep. I'm a big fan of wiki sites. They're my love when it comes to RP's based off of something rather I know the cannon or not. Plus I figured y'all would bleach up my head! (That sounded so wrong when you think of the other meaning of bleach o.o LOL)

Emba! Haiiiiii! The only person whose name has been close enough to mine that people think I'm you occasionally o.o LOL
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Also, feel free to hop into the chatbox whenever, if it works on your phone.
Back to top Go down
Ember-Star
Ember-Star

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:49 pm

It probably does. I just don't wanna post in anything really activity yet until I figure out how to turn off the email thingies o.o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Email thingies?
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4838
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:04 pm

The e-mail notifications, she means. Go into the profile link at the top of the page, then preferences, and you can edit the options for receiving them.
Back to top Go down
Ember-Star
Ember-Star

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Zetsu Kaneda
Lost Soul
Zetsu Kaneda

Title : Shota Pedo Overlord
Soul Cash : 4275

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:09 am

xD I remember YOU!
However, I only remember you by name because I am pretty sure We have never personally met.
You gave out your moga password during the ending and I was like.. on it for like three days.
We personally have not met x.x
Even if we did.. I don't think I'd remember the account name I'd have met you under!
Back to top Go down
Ember-Star
Ember-Star

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh I wondered who ended up on my mogamee at the end. I forgot to log back in rnd check before rge site went bye bye. Hellooo there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hullo. Do you know me?   Hullo. Do you know me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hullo. Do you know me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Community :: Introductions and Absences-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Hullo. Do you know me? Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Hullo. Do you know me? Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.