Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+2
Lance
Azreal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6710
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) Empty
PostSubject: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:19 am

Stationed in Las Angeles, California. This Season of Real World has are spiritual beings living in what could be considered a Two Story Mansion. Inside, the mansion has ten rooms, each with two beds. Two bathrooms are also inside, both are rather big and are on the first and second floor, having a large shower area filled with six showers, each stationed next to each other, except for two of them, which are stationed to the left of the four attach to one another. There is also three sinks, with a large mirror that stretches out for each sink. The kitchen area is rather big, the cast mates are given enough cash to go shopping to buy food and other things to eat..

The back area has a large pool, the deepest it goes is six feet though. Its connected to a jacuzzi, which is large enough to fit around six people. The upstairs has a play room, where there is a pool table and a ping pong table, something that some of them probaly would not know how to play. The confessional is stationed in a back area on the first floor. Each room have a different type of color scheme, match with the interior. Two have a black and red color scheme, another has a pink and yellow scheme, fourth has a purple color scheme, the fifth has a green color scheme, sixth has a gray scheme, seventh room has a blue and black color scheme, the eight has a white color scheme, the ninth has a orange color scheme, while the tenth has a marroon color scheme. Each room has a closet big enough for the two that stay within the rooms. The house its self is in a nice community, not far off from the city where the cast are able to drive or walk too, whenever they feel like it. As for the house, the floors is a mix of carpet upstairs, while the first floor has marble floors. The stairs are located in the front of the house, and the color scheme consist of light colors. It also has a barrier surrounded. This protects both the house, the neighbors, and the cast from the appearances of hollows.

The Rules of the house are as stand:
1. Do not bring outside guest.
2. Do not use powers outside of the house or risk getting kick out of the house.
3. Do not attempt to kill your fellow cast, and do not purposly harm the house.

(Notes: Have Fun. xD)
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4838
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:54 pm

How it was that the Arrancar had never bothered to spend any time in water before was starting to feel rather beyond him. 'Twas relaxing, peaceful... most importantly, it wasn't constrained. Sure, the house he'd been led to (or rather, let himself be led to) for whatever reason was spacious enough, but it was still constrictive. Simply put, he wasn't like everyone else, and such things as halls and stairways... didn't agree with him. Or maybe he didn't agree with them. Either way, the single scratch along one of the halls caused, unfortunately, by the end of his tail was proof of it.

So he'd contented himself to remain outside in the open air, and away from all the others who were amongst those he would pointedly avoid (or in one case, devour) regardless. They probably didn't like and almost certainly couldn't understand him, he wasn't comfortable spending too much time around them... such was just how it was. That there was another unfortunate little scratch at the bottom of the pool near where his tail currently rested down there was rather besides the point.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6082
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:10 pm

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" A shrill voice filled the air as Rou ran out of the house from the back door. Her arms were spread on either side, mimicking wings as the left overs of her sleeves flapped behind her. She was running awkwardly, her feet crisscrossing in a way that made it surprising she didn't manage to trip over her own legs. It seemed she was just going to run straight into the pool, clothes and all. Then just at its edge she came to a stop, twirling on a bare foot. She was humming to herself, head swaying her head to the beat of her own songs. She seemed more than content, waving her arms in the air. It was like she didn't even notice the other being right in front of her, mainly because she didn't. At least not yet.

Twirling a few more times, she finally came to a stop, letting out one last drawn out hum as her tune came to its end, her hands held up into the air as she stood on her tip toes to reach just as high as she could. It was then that her green eyes fell upon drake, looking him over once before they began to sparkle. "Neh! Hi!" She waved her arms frantically now, jumping up and down like it would e really all that hard to notice her. Suddenly though she seemed distracted. "Others...I wonder..." she spoke to herself, looking back over her shoulder. Drake forgotten she spun in a leaping way, dashing back into the house just as fast as she had been when she exited.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Not long after the other two, Lorelei made her entrance into the house. Slamming the door behind her, she eye`d the large mansion as a smirk krept upon her face. She was pleased, it was a place that most definently fit her liking. It was exactly the thing for a woman of her stature to be living in. Which is why she was unhappy to find out that she had to share it with a bunch of other people. "I told you this place would be to our liking. Just look at it, Dementia. I wonder if we are the first here? she spoke as she made way around the first floor. Entering into the kitchen as she took in her new home for the next two months. Wasn`t long before Dementia responds. "You`re right, its beautiful, most defienently is right for a female of my stature. Now let me out." she commanded. Lorelei gave a roll of her eyes, entering the living room area as she flip back her hair. "Not now, i want to have some fun. Time to put my acting skills to use." she stated as a smile krept upon her face. "I want to have some fun too, you never let me have any fun. Are you scared that i will take away your spotlight with my beauty? she taunted in a ignored tone.. "I said to hold on, you will have your fun in a bit, just be patient. Also, you could never take the spotlight off of me, unlike you, i actually have a womans body." she responded as she went up the stairs, deciding to behin to have some fun. "Now keep quiet and watch. Hello! Is anyone here?" she called out in a more high pitch tone than usual. Deciding to play the role of a chipper good girl.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4698
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:29 am

Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) 13526810
Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) 13526810
"Don't you wanna indulge in your desires?~"

Lilah had been upstairs when the others had arrived, one of the guests was quiet which pleased her while the other was...Well...Going to take some getting used too. She explored the upstairs with a smile, scoping out the rooms then taking the one she would use and marking it with her bag; two beds were in it but that didn't matter to her, if she were lucky only one of them would be used. She decided, after seeing the large shower, that she would hop in and indulge herself in a long, relaxing wash.

She had just finished when she heard the high pitched voice of Lorelei and with a hum she had left the tub and changed her form to that of a tall male with long, straight, jet black hair and a muscular build; the newly transformed he wrapped the towel around his waist and left down the stairs as he called in reply."I'm coming~" In a cheerful voice, chuckling as he adjusted the towel so that it clung somewhat loosely yet still managed to hold on.

"Well, hello~" Eros greeted with a grin as he stepped down the last stair to stand in the door frame of the hallway, looking out at Lorelei in the next room while leaning against the banner, arms crossed over his chest; wearing nothing but the towel around his waist.

Hankoku:13
Reiryoku:20
Hakudo:10
Seijuu:12
Bukijuu:14
Hoho:16
Points Awarded: 0
Total: 85
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6474

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 am

Lilly wanders out of the kitchen, absolutely covered in peanut butter and jelly. Whatever happened in there, it wasn't pretty. She looked like a by-product of a collision of two tankers carrying the ingredients. She looked around and hummed, licking the mixture off of her fingers and grinning. "Kinda wish Lilly had bread left... It wouldn't have been a lot less messy, then..."

Still, were someone to go into the kitchen, it would be perfectly clean. How could such a messy kid have left the kitchen in better condition that she found it, leaving like that? The answer was simple. She had the world's best mop: her tongue. Lilly literally licked the floor and walls clean with her tongue, completely disregarding what could be on the ground otherwise. But that was how she was. At best, a very hungry girl. At worst, a mindless eating machine.

Lilly wandered out into the hallway in her state of dishevelment, looking to Eros and Lorelei. "Nyeh? Oh, hiya~!" She grinned widely, her teeth shockingly clean as well. "You people live here, too? Well... Don't go into Lilly's room. Lilly loses too many things in there, so it's kinda a mess..."
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5151
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Jin walked into the house, with only a single suitcase. He set it down next to the door as he walked in, surveying the area. He lifted up his sunglasses, before folding them shut and leaving them to hang on the front of his shirt. His shirt bore the logo of one of the World of the Living's trademarked Superhero's, the Green Lantern. Underneath it, he wore a black long-sleeve, and jeans with casual sneaker's on. "Wow, what a beautiful place." he commented, as he grabbed his bags. He walked to the stairs, before noticing the two-no, three people on it, one of them being a guy with just a towel wrapped around himself. He kept his eyes averted to the side, as he walked up the stairs, muttering a small "Excuse me" as he did so, walking upstairs to one of the red and black rooms, setting his case down, as he claimed it for his own; seeing as nobody else's stuff had been taken. "This doesn't seem like it'll be too bad." He said, before a mischievous look came upon his face. "For me, at least."
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6082
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Rou could hear voices. "Where from? Where from?!"" she sped through the house, looking in every corner for the source of voices. Then from the corner of her eye she noticed a light, maybe from a door? "Thats it! Gotta be! Gotta be! Gotta-!" she found herself in the entry way, amongst the oters now, looking between all of them. Her eyes were stuck on the youngest of them for quite some time though. "You're covered in...." She paused, scratching her held as it titled in confusion. "..well...something..." she opted to take a step back from the peanut butter and jelly covered girl which in turn had her backing up into Lorelei.

"Hmm..?" she looked back over her shoulder, large eyes looking over the woman. Then her face brightened again and she smiled. "Hi~" she turned around, twirling a few extra times."Neh! who are you?" even though she had previously been paying attention to Lorelei her gaze was now on Jin, the other woman completely forgotten. She never had good attention skills. "Whats that on your shirt? It looks cool! Tell me" she vaguely remembered it from somewhere. The girl remembered it was at least a good sign but what it was exactly she didn't remember. But then it struck her. "Superhero...! Ah! Are you one too?!"
Back to top Go down
Lance
Lance

Title : Ninja Mod
Soul Cash : 4838
Male Age : 39

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Considering all the sounds beginning to reach his ears, and presences reaching his senses, the Arrancar figured, perhaps, it was time to get out of the water for now. Soon. Maybe.

Bah... it wasn't as though he really had anything else to do.

So with a slight shrug, he climbed out of the pool, shaking himself off a little for lack of any real way to use a towel (or knowledge of what such a thing was, to begin with). A stretch of his full form, around 12 feet in total length, was allowed immediately following, before he trudged along to see what might have been going on. In cautious silence, and from a minor distance, at that, just observing things at the front of the building that he, for the most part, would refuse to enter again. Not too much of interest that he saw, but... well, time would tell, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:49 pm

The eyes of Lorelei trailed to the side as she could see a figure standing against the bannister. Turning, she put on a light smile and look to the half naked male. "Oh My... Who may you be?" she asked the male as she decided to have even more fun. Having a certain alure to her eyes, that showed she thought the male was attractive. Eventhough, she really did not, not as much as it seemed. Her gaze would then turn to a rather young female, covered in penut butter. "Um... Hello, why are you covered in penut butter?" she questioned, as she pretty much held in her laughter. "Lets see, a guy that is trying to impress me with his abdominal, and a dumbass that does not know how to eat. This is going to be a fun time, can tell the female is a imbicil." she stated in thought as she kept the same demeanor as before.

Her gaze would then trail off to the arrival of another male, nothing special. He did not seem like someone who would grab Lorelei`s attention. Turning again, she casted her gaze to a female that ran into the room like that of a dog happy to see its master. Watching her turn her gaze to everyone as she bump into Lorelei. Stumbling a bit, she gave a look of disgust for a few seconds, before keeping her act. "Hi...." she stated as the young female already turn her gaze to another. Raising her left brow, she shook her head and turn away to look back to one of the others.
Back to top Go down
Yandere Doctor
Yandere Doctor

Title : Phyrexian Surgeon
Soul Cash : 6474

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Lilly tilts her head gently and has a quizzical expression on her face. "Hmm? Peanut butter? Is that what this is? All I know is it tastes good..." She hums and looks to Rou. "She said it was peanut butter... Should probably go get it off of be... I wasn't expecting it to explode like that..." She hums and wanders down the hallway, wandering outside and shaking off, letting the extra clumps of food fall from her clothes and onto the ground. There was going to be an odd woodland creature that ate well tonight.

She then jumps into the pool, creating a large splash that washed up and out of the sides of the pool. "Lilly... Bathing suit, activate!" She strips off her hoodie and skirt to reveal her to be wearing a one-piece swimsuit underneath! Her wet clothes and thrown onto the grass as she flounders in the water, not sinking but not swimming correctly.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Akasashi had already arrived in the mansion, he spent his time in the confessional, gushing over how great the mansion look. He peep out every once and a while, just to look at the others and get a feel for who they were. When he came back into the confessional, he couldn`t help but voice his opinion. "Oh wow! Why is there two kids here? I mean, doesn`t this show mainly conisist of people eigtheen and older? Two of the girls look like they have barely hit puberty, that`s a turn off. One is covered in penut butter, which is just, a what the fuck is wrong with you moment. The others seem wierd, the only attractive femal, of AGE, is Lorelei. The rest, are too young, seriously, people will start thinking we are child molesters or some shit. Well, I`m here to have fun, and that`s what I`m going to do. Get ready, Hurricane Akasashi is coming through, hahahaha!" he stated as he exited the confessional.

Heading back to his room, he decided to do the same as the male wearing the towl. Taking off all of his clothes, except for his boxer-briefs, which was checkered and gray. Going into the restroom, he wet his hair a bit, and ring it out. Heading down the same hall the shirtless male did, as he came before them all. Going to the wall opposite of the sin Lust, as he place his right palm upon it and struck a pose. Showing off his abdominal and body as his gaze went towards the others. He had a serious expression upon his face, eyes narrowed, as he lips was slightly pouted out. "How`s it going, guys?" he spoked slowly, his tone was low and slightly more deeper than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion)   Real World: Oblivion(California Mansion) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1