The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iratze
Iratze

Soul Cash : 4583

Character sheet
RPC's:

The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 pm

The sun beat like bongos upon Chad's forehead, the heat opening his pores as sweat trickled into his hair, absorbed by its thickness. The downtown city was not the best place to be during such a hot day, especially for heat-absorbent skin like his. It was just recently he fought yet another gillian, yet he still held curiosity on why he goes against his vows. Walking down the street, he brushed his hair away from his eyes to avoid the sweat-riddled strands of hair from stinging into the balls of flesh. Hopefully there was some sort of diner nearby, because he needed something to drink after an annoying battled with an annoying insect-like hollow. It had maneuvered around too much for him, though it was finished in a single, swift blow..

Upon reaching some cheap diner, he entered, only to be met by instant silence and a thousands sets of eyes firing towards him. He sat down at the stools, asking for some water before ordering food. It would be better to drink before he ate, so he had the idea of blowing through two pitchers of water. The waitress struck him a look of distrust, being one of two reasons for him to use the restroom. After returning he ordered the breakfast special as well as hearing the roar of a hollow. This single time, he ignored the call to arms and decided to eat his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6710
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:01 pm

The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) 296049-blue_assassin_by_udonnodu_super

That same day, Kuzan also had to deal with multiple hollows and gillian. It wasn`t difficult to handle, but it was tiring. So after he took the hollows and gillian out, he headed back to his home to get back into his gigai and preceeded to get dress and head to the very same diner. He made it there some time before the fullbringer, ordering the lunch special with a soft drink. As he ate, he was not one of the many that look to the arrival of the tall male. Simply because he is use to people looking at him, and his questionable hair and eye color. Half through his meal, he also sense the hollow, taking a couple of more bites. He requested his check and paid for his meal. He would then charge out of the diner, muttering under his breath as he passed the fullbringer.

"Damn Hollows." exiting the diner, he ran down a ally way not far off to the right of the diner. Taking a pill that split his spirit form out of his body as he shunpo onto one of the building roofs. Siting the hollow, as he notice it was actually two of them. Unsheating his nodachi, Kuzan charged into battle, angered about their arrival, as he really wanted to finish his meal. He had grown a custom to loving humans food. With that anger, he shunpo before one of the hollows as he raised his zanpakuto and strike down at its mask. Creating a crack that deepen inch by inch before Kuzan strike down with force, splitting the hollow in half. The second used it as a opening, sending a slash of its claws. Kuzan caught onto the attack, using shunpo to vanish as he appeared to the side of the hollow, striking its arm at its shoulder. This seperated the arm from the hollow, and disentegrating that part of the body. Kuzan proceeded by striking the hollows mask with his foot, and then slashing at its face with his zanpakuto, disentegrating it as well. Once done, Kuzan shunpo`d back to the ally way, as he began to stretch and crack his bones. "Pest, these hollows are beginning to get on my bad side." he stated as he look to his zanpakuto.

Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:08 am

Chad had sighed, eating away at his food. It was quite the delicacy, but what would have really made it perfect was the sweet taste of tomatoes. He did not understand why, but tomatoes seemed to be food of happiness to him. A food in which he could enjoy every day of the week. At the last few bites of his food, he asked for his check, paid, and failed to fight the urge to fight. Once he was a ways away from the diner, he noticed there was one remaining gillian, though there had been several presences before. Summoning his Right Arm of the Giant, he quickly smacked it to the ground. The extension on his shoulder opened, a jet of reiatsu forming as his El Directo charged.

Smashing his fist into the gillian, its body exploded furiously, guts splattering across the ground. Though every aspect of the hollow disintegrated, every clue had been erased. After his ability faded, he noticed the reiatsu of one peculiar person nearby. In fact, it was someone from the diner. He hastily moved towards it, wondering if he could get a better look at the man. Following the presence, he wound up in an alleyway with a seemingly exhausted man. "You're a...Shinigami..." he said, recognizing the presence from the vast, numerous amounts of shinigami he has sensed in the past. Due to his experience from before, he knew the reiatsu was similar to a shinigamis.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:31 am

Raising his right hand, he motioned strands of hair from his face, as he also pulled back his hood. Crystal Blue irises shifted left and right as he reach over to the hilt of his zanpakuto. His gaze shifted to the large fullbringer with narrow eyes. Wondering who he was, and how he knew that Kuzan was a shinigami. "Correct, now how may i help you?" he questioned as he sheathed his zanpakuto. Looking to his gigai as he sense the area to make sure there was no more hollows. Once assured, he entered back into his gigai. His spirit form going back in side and now in his gigai once again. Standing, he wipe the dirt off of his attire and pace towards the boy. Eyes looking down the tall male, as he read his spiritual pressure. "Let me take a guess... I doubt you are a shinigami, nor a visored. I would say quincy, but your spiritual pressure says different. I`m guessing you are a fullbringer, correct?" he asked as he analyzed the boys spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:35 pm

There had been something off about the shinigami, something more inviting than any other random shinigami. In all honesty, all of the unseated officers fought during the rescue of Rukia had been loud-mouthed, boastful douche-knobs. Though this one could be just as stereotypically a shinigami in personality as the others. There wasn't anything specific Chad wanted, just making sure what the man was. It was in some form his duty to fight hollows, too, due to being on-call like a quincy. " No, I do not need anything, thank-you. I am Yasutora Sado, but call me Chad. Is it just me, or are hollows becoming more prevelent?" his deep tone showed no form of alter in emotion. Some would see this as a iron curtain that no one could draw with their words, others would just think of it as a default, mainly-used form of tone.

(Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 8:38 pm

Looking to the tall gentleman, he couldn`t tell the boys emotion by looking at him, or hearing his speech. It was a odd thing, but it was also a very unique thing. It meant that Chad also had a great poker-face, which in any case, could always come in handy. Looking off to his right for a moment, he could see a thick strand of his hair shifted before his face, as he pulled back his hair. "Its nice to meet you, Chad. I am Kuzan Nagashimi, a former shinigami of Soul Society, as you already know." he greets back as he look back to the male. Hearing the questiona ta hand, as he couldn`t help but agree. For a reason unbeknownst to him, the hollows have beenn rather persistent now and days. Frequent trips to Karakura town, and random attacks. It seems as if they were drawn here by something, or someone. "Ah, i see you have also noticed. The hollows have been rather persistent in their attacks here on Karakura. I questioned if it deals with something the Espada and Espada Lord are up too. Then again, i sense a even bigger threat as well. Nevertheless, i hope they take a break, i am getting tired of having to remove my gigai and putting it back on just to handle a simple hollow. Where`s the substitute soul reaper that`s suppose to protect Karakura? Whats his name again? Kurosaki? Yeah, i believe it is his job to handle the hollows, then again, I`ve heard he has been held up in Soul Society and dealing with other threats. You know him?" he questioned as he knew he probaly sounded rather selfish. But its not like he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Chad sighed, knowing the feeling all to well of having to pause and unpause what he is doing just to fight weak, basic hollows. Having to always "go to the bathroom" during school, just to punch a hollow once just to kill it. Though the situations were different, the annoyance had been just the same. After hearing a little insight from the updated shinigami, he did wonder if it had been another set of Espada up to no good again. Shrugging his shoulders, he thought of it as something the Gotei would take care of. Though at the mention of Ichigo, he jumped. At first it seemed like Kuzan had been insulting him but after hearing that he should be in the Soul Society currently, he understood why the hollow are so prevalent.

" Yeah, I know him. Known him for quite a while now. Fought with him too, though recently he's been gone and I've been dealing with the hollow around our area." Chad leaned against the brick wall of the building, pondering on the subject. Why is he a former shinigami? Is he a rogue or did he just leave? "Might I ask, are you against the shinigami or did you leave them because you have agnostic views?" he questioned the man because if he was a rogue, Chad would have to turn him in. Well, not really turn him in but he would have to be his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 pm

"As i suspected. Where is the kurosaki fellow? Soul Society?" he asked as he had a general interest. He has wondered how things were in soul society, evnthough the life he has here, has been very good. He has most definently became infactuated with the new age technology. Such as television, cellular phones, and computers. Its surely much more entertaining and interesting than living in Soul Society, which lack all of tthe things he loved. Especially the delicious food, which he has grown a custom too. "Hmm, i hold no aggression towards Soul Society, so it`s mainly the latter. I did not agree with their ways, after a close friend of mine, died in action. So when i had the chance, i fake my death and started a life here in Karakura Town." he answered as he reflected back on the past events of his life.
Back to top Go down
Iratze
Iratze

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:00 am

Chad shook his head, notifying he has not seen his friend in a while. " It has been a long time since me and Ichigo spoke. he was hoping to see him soon, though. A wave of relief came over Chad once he heard that it was latter of his question. He, too, did not really agree with the ways of the Gotei 13 but it was not his decision to determine how they worked. "I am glad I didn't have to be your enemy. Shinigami aren't exactly the least frustrating to deal with. Not saying you're weak, but your unseated officers are just plain annoying. It doesn't matter, I am an acquaintance of them anyways. An unimportant one, but one nonetheless. Hopefully Ichigo will remember me now that he is all high and mighty." he felt sad that his friend did not speak to him in a while, though it was to no surprise that he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Though he said he held no ill will towards Soul Society, apart of him still held some form of hate, though it was rather small. "Unseated officers? Ah, yes. Alot of them are rather annoying. Mostly because their ego is rather big. Alot of them came from the rukongai district, and now that they are shinigami, their egos have taken a bit of a increase in size and width. Meh, I forget if i was that way, it was so long ago. Most shinigami are rather cocky, in all honesty. Just like the espada, and others, its a common trait for anyone to have. I can be egotistical at times, i think, then again, who knows." he states as his right hand raised to his chin. Looking to his left, his gaze shifted to far left as he thought about that very thing. Snapping out of it, his gaze went back to Chad, as he spoke of his relationship with Ichigo.

"So its true. The story of Ichigo and him taking on Souske Aizen. Hmmm, for some reason, I didn`t believe it that much. Maybe because I took a trip to North America during that event. Hmph. So, Ichigo and yourself haven`t spent much time together? Is it because he busy dealinng with things in Hueco Mundo and Soul Society?" he questioned, as he actually wanted to see that battle betwee Souske and his espada, against the Captains of Soul Society. He heard it was a exciting event, something he wouldn`t of mind witnessing.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 am

It wasn:t long before Kuzan look to his watch. His eyes widen for a moment, as he realized that he was late. Being in the human world for so long, he has grown accustom to his life here. Going by a routine during the week days, and doing as he felt during the weekends. But sadly, it was wensday, and his lunch was over. This meant that he had to go, work called, and if he wanted a stable living, he had to not be late. Looking back to Chad, his expression turned sour, as he did not ant to be rude. "I apologize, Chad. But I have to go to work, and to have a stable living, i can`t be late. See ya next time." he states as he waved to the male and headed out of the ally way, and into the streets. Vanishing from the area at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private)   The Hammer of Giants (Azreal- Kuzan Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1