Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4698
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire] Empty
PostSubject: Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire]   Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Participants: Taifuun(Soita) and Kizo(Kizomaru)

Setting: Squad Nine training grounds during the day, early autumn so the leaves are just beginning to change color.

Senario: Kizomaru had been looking for a new sparing partner to help burn off the urge to fight due to her inner hollow, Soita stepped up and decided to oblige Kizo.

Additional Comments: I don't really care who starts owo And it's rapid fire, so I don't have to worry about posting ridiculously long stuff XD I might get carried away though o.o
Back to top Go down
Taifuun
Taifuun

Title : Lieutenant Ever-Smiles
Soul Cash : 4241
Male Location : Miami, FL

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire]   Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 am

Tai walked onto the empty field surrounded by trees with a dazed look on his face. He was in one of his moods today. He wasn't looking for happiness today -- he was looking for victory. He wanted to start a fight with anybody. Such a strange feeling to have during times of peace. He wondered if any other Shinigami had such feelings.

"Kizo, Kizo! Come out, come out wherever you are!" Tai awaited his opponent, half-hoping that he hadn't arrived. Kizo was a very powerful Shinigami, but Tai was not one to be underestimated either.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4698
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire]   Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire] EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:17 am

Lieutenant of the Ninth Division, Kizomaru Hotaru

Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire] Commission_for_kizomaruhotaru_by_ashlee_black-d50cfv8

She came out of the barracks where she had briefly wondered to grab some bottles of water, blinking at being called like he had been doing; almost as if he were a killer from a horror movie, it weirded her out. She had decided to grab some water as she waited for him to show up, so it was odd that he was calling for her as if she had been there the entire time then vanished. Standing but three feet in front of him when she returned, she turned to her right and set down the bottles on a near by rock before turning back to him and speaking."Uh..Here I am..?" Kizomaru replied, looking at him with her head tilted slightly to the right."Anyway... Who do you want to make the first battle move?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire]   Dancing in the Shadows~ [Kizomaru vs Soita, Rapid Fire] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1