Possible New Banner

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible New Banner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Possible New Banner Empty
PostSubject: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:37 am

For when the layout goes white and blue. Just made it, tell me what you think.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6082
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:41 am

Its one of those things where you can't name it but something feels off X_x it could be how it loos aainst black though o.o with white or some light color i think it'd be fine .-.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:45 am

I'm hoping it does. I've never done a white layout. It's a lot harder to hide imperfections with white, and super easy with black, so I really hope it doesn't end up looking like crap. >.> Because the second I change it, what we have now will be lost. And the forum will look like crap until I figure something out, which will be hard because I'll probably spaz out if I mess it up. n.n
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:47 am

can you save the details you have now to that site that hosts skins for forumotion that i can't think of the name of right now cause forum making phase was so long ago and i'm rambling and i want cake o.o xD if not save the color codes and all other kinds of crap to a word document so you can change them back if need be .-.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:53 am

under themes managment theres something like exporting your skin o.o that wouldn't let you save it would it? O_o
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 am

I will look into that. o.o
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:10 am

it has a place for you to export which made my computer start some download then it had an import that is like choose a file (whic i'm asuming would be like what i would have downloaded) o.o Ima feel all helpful and junk if it actually works xD
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:19 am

Well I downloaded it. o.o I'm not gonna bother messing around with it until I need to though. *always messes things up when adventurous* xD
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 am

adventurous behavior is dangerous xwx
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:23 am

Indeed. u.u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible New Banner   Possible New Banner Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible New Banner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  Important :: Announcements, Updates, and Events-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Possible New Banner Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Possible New Banner Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.