General Chat (OOC) - Page 40

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Chat (OOC)

Go down 
+7
Ignaeon
Mugetsu
JayK
Kizomaru Hotaru
Gent4
Ulqui-chan
Azreal
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6710
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

I can easily falcon punch you.

Last edited by Azreal on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:29 am

I don't get why people like true blood.

Seriously, to the script writers know how to curse? At all? These got damn script writers add in the same fucking curse word, ove and over again. "Fuck" and "Fucking", it would be cool if they added it in at the right place. Not just add it in, because its cool or could be relatable. Eventhough its really not. Its annoying.
Back to top Go down
Ignaeon
Captain
Ignaeon

Title : Rex Draconis, Bringer of divine fury, Technomancer of Cascades, Aetheromancer, Master of the Eldritch, Invincible Cleric, Plaugelord, Tantibunecromancer, Lord of Prohibition, & Mayor of a little village up the coast.
Soul Cash : 4921

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:55 pm

the layout looks as though it's coming along nicely.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:55 pm

I had a 0.o face at first. XD
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5151
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:57 pm

J: I agree, the script is really stupid. The main reason I like it, though, (Or at least LIKED it...) was when I first started watching it, there weren't that many shows with a medley of supernatural characters. There was Supernatural, but I didn't get it on Public Broadcast or Comcast. It had some good twists, and before I started watching it, if I wanted to read about a universe with multiple supernatural creatures, well, the only books that I had at hand were my Grandmother's erotic novels, and...well...I'm not really comfortable borrowing those from her. xD

Ig: I agree. I like the layout. It's cool, though in some places, the boxes are hard to define where the perimeters are.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm not even done yet. O.o And I won't be for a long time. I'll be surprised if I even get it all done tonight
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:11 pm

It does have a assortmen of beings, but it still gets annoying. Its much better than twilight, but i'll rank Vampie Diaries above it. If it were not for the shitty dialogue, it would be tied or higher. Than again, the chicks in vd are more attractive. XP

Eeh, i think i need to watch all ofthe tb seasons though, before i can really say if i like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:20 pm

J:Honestly, I've watched The Vampire Diaries, (A few episodes, so maybe I just saw the bad ones or something.) but I didn't like it as much. :/ Maybe it's because I started watching TB first, but The Vampire Diaries was just too...well, centered around love and such for me. But again, I may have only been watching the fluffy episodes.

Mug: Suuuuck. :/ But understandable.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 pm

It is, especially the first season, but it gets very interesting. The plot and characters. Plus, its a show that is not scared to kill of some of its characters, which makes it darker.
Back to top Go down
Ulqui-chan
God of Death
Ulqui-chan

Title : The Bloody Cross
Soul Cash : 6082
Female Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:49 pm

coming in to reply to posts and figured i might as well bring this up while i remembered >o> J you may wanna look up Hajime Saito from Hakuouki and do some faceclaiming xD totally found it by accident o.o
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Ahh, right. But that's how True Blood is, also. In the first season, it kills off... well, at least a couple key characters that set the pace for some of the following seasons. xD It really kicks off after the first or second season then, though the first season does grab your attention.

Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:13 pm

O.O I see.

True blood and vampire diaries are very similar. Except the love triangle in vd, now consist of three vampires. It also is much more complicated, do to the main female lead is doppleganger, and her past ancestor was the one that turned the two vampire brothers.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Thanks for the heads up, ulqui.
Back to top Go down
Kizomaru Hotaru
Admin
Kizomaru Hotaru

Title : The Shadow Mistress~
Soul Cash : 4698
Female Age : 32

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:31 pm

It's like staring at snow o3o
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:40 pm

I hope when hash finishes, she adds back the recent posts side thing.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:46 pm

I wasn't planning on it. >.< I can't get rid of the blue bar thing that comes up above it, so it looks like crap. You can use the link at the top of the forum "recent posts since your last visit" though. :/
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Mikura
Mikura

Soul Cash : 4389

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 9:47 pm

*Insert Skywalker 'Nooooooo!!!' here*

-------

https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=355
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Chat (OOC)   General Chat (OOC) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Chat (OOC)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40