Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demenyx.

Title : King Deme
Soul Cash : 4295
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  Empty
PostSubject: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 1:20 pm

Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  Ff
(Tsuki in Human Clothing)

Name: Tsukino Tengokuno (Heaven's Moon Field)
Nickname: Tsuki
Age Appeal: 30
Squad: 3
Weapon(s): Four sets of 15 shuriken, all consealed in a small rectangular boxes straped to his wrists and and ankles respectively.

Personality:
Tsuki is a calm, cool, collective, laid-back person. He likes to sit down and talk to his squad mates instead of work. He is usually seen with a smile on his face. Because of this, his emotions and actions can seem unpredictable, since he smiles even when he is depressed, puzzled, or enraged.

Tsuki tries his best to not let any situation get to him. He puts great effort into coming threw it with a smile. But at times when pressure feels like it's eating him alive, he breaks down and goes into a insane, victory lust. This is only during combat since it is impossible for him to undergoe this state while working, since he barely works in general. In addition, the agonizing stress that requires him to enter this state may not even be possible threw paper work. The level of stress required is, fatal injuries and the conclusion of death in his mind. This doesn't mean he may actually die, just that he believes so.

During combat, Tsuki is very collective. He gathers all the information he can and uses it to his advantage. Whether it is the terrain, or spoting out the foes weakness, he makes sure to keep his opponents on their toes, or they might lose them. Aside from being collective, he is very strategic. He usually doesn't beat worthy adversaries by physically being better than them, but smarter.

Bio: When Tsuki was 100 he entered the Soul Academy to become a soul reaper. He was awfull. As time passed by he got better which lead him to his captain position now.

Zanpakutō Name: Jigokuno Tenshei ("Hell's Angel")

Inner world appearance: Tsuki's Inner world is nothing but a white sky with black cummulus clouds. The only things of real color is Tsuki and Jigokuno Tenshei, his Zanpakuto Spirit. In this world Tsuki is completely purple while Jigo (Jigokuno) is completely yellow. Both having different shades and tints of their color for darker and lighter regions of their clothing.

Zanpakutō spirit: A young, naive, emotional, 200 yr old girl. She appears as a beat up 13 year old slave with chains and shackles. She wears ragdoll clothing which makes her look dirty and has servely damaged light yellow angle wings drenched in golden blood. She thinks of Tsuki as her master and believes that Tsuki must beat her to express his love for his her. She doesn't know how to handle kindness and if Tsuki doesn't brawl with her, she'll attack him. Their relationship is somewhat different from the average Shinigami and there Zanpakuto.

Sealed form: A regular katana with a black and white hilt and a gray ribbon tied to the end of it. At the end of the solitary gray ribbon is a pair of wings. One white belonging to a angel and, a red and black one; mostly black belonging to a demon.

Shikai

Call out phrase: Now witness the collaberation between Angel and Demon. Jigokuno Tenshei, I summon thee.

Shikai description: Tsuki's katana blade breaks off into four rapidly spining shuriken rotating fast enough to keep it self propelled in the air. The hilt of the katana then grows another blade, one of a dagger. The hilt of the new weapon still has the ribbon and pair of wings attatched.

Ability: Tsuki's shikai has the ability to create wind currents and allows the shuriken to combine together and spilt apart upon comand. Tsuki's Shikai Shuriken aren't regular shuriken, they are much more durable than the average.

Techniques:
1. Deamon Windmill Shuriken
Tsuki's four shuriken can combind together and create a Deamon Windmill Shuriken capable of propelling itself like the regular shuriken of his Shikai. For this Combination, two of his shikai shuriken must touch each other. Within a second they'll be one. Within a second they can also split at any moment of time.

2. Shuriken Assualt
Upon command Tsuki's shikai shuriken can project themself at the target. This also applies to his Deamon Windmill Shuriken.

3. Shuriken Current
Tsuki's Shikai shuriken are capable of rotating to a speed where they can produce a razor wind current. It takes a second or two for the shuriken to speed up and cast the current. Tsuki's dagger is also able to form a current. For the dagger it's instant, no charge up time.

4. Shuriken Shield
Tsuki will use a Shikai Deamon Windmill Shuriken reenforced with spiritial energy outer shell to block a on coming attack.

Bankai
Bankai name: Tengoku to jigoku no dansu (Dance of Heaven and Hell)
Bankai description: Tsuki's Shikai Dagger blade extends into the regular form of his Zanpakuto while his four shikai shuriken expand into four Deamon Windmill Shuriken.

Ability: Same as before, all just bigger and stronger.

Techniques: Same as before, all just bigger and stronger.

Role-play sample:

As his eyes opened, he saw nothing but the sky and the clouds.

"You have to be kidding me," He male said, the enthusiasm still audiable in his calm voice.

"I kid you not," A young stately angle replied as she lowered her self down do the male's eye level.

"Well," the man smiled, "how old are you, kid?" He placed his hands behind his head as he chuckled at the repetition of the word 'kid' in their short conversation so far.

"Are you implying that I'm a kid?" Her face had reden as she contridicted herself with a pout. "I-I-I have you know I'm 50 years old!"

"Haha!" He laughed. "I'm three times that age!"

"Well!--" The girl began until she was interupted.

"High-five?" The male asked as he looked into the angel's eyes. He noticed her face contort into that of confusion.

"I can fly high, but five what? Meters? Kilometers?--"

"No, no, silly!" The older male interupted once again. The winged being began to blush from embarrassment. "Raise your hand like this!"

"Uh, uh, okay..."

They both slowly raised their hand for a high five. Right before their hands touched the male pulled his hand back and fived like a caual high five.

"Ugh," The girl moaned as she fell to her knees holding her hand. The sky acting as the ground, still supported her as she fell.

The male gasped as he gawked down at the angel. Lord knows how satanic it is to harm a angel.

"Oh heavens, I must've fuc--" He corrected himself to avoid another sin. "--messed up! I'm so, so, so sorry!"

"No," She rose, with a broad grin.

"Your touch tingled..." She looked down, her eyes darting all around. "it was warm too...I really liked it." She said as she gladed up, her smile even wider. She was unused to anothers touch or the concept of pain. But she liked the feeling.

"Oh," He blushed. "uh, well, a human taught it to me when my Division mates and I had to fight off some weak hollows..."

Within seconds, it grew silent and awkward. The young girl gazed was lock on the males eyes. It was really uncomfortable for the male.

"Haha, well, yeah, I really thought I hurt ya there!" He shouted, breaking the silence. "That tingly sinsation you felt was pain, and when there is more pain the more intense the feeling gets, I guess..."

"I liked it." She said, finally. "Pain me some more."

"Pain you?" The male said astonished. "Uh, sorry I could never hurt my Zanpakuto...I think I should go--"

"Leave," She started as the sky around her paled white and the clouds had darken and stormed. "and you die." She began to turn yellow as the male purpled. Identical Zanpakuto then appeared in both their grasped.

"Wha-what's going on?!" The boy questioned as fear entered his mind.

This was the first time the young shinigami was in a real life threatening fight, alone. But could his Zanpakuto Spirit really hurt him?

He shrugged his shoulder and prepared for battle.

Before the male could put up his guard it was broken. The angel flash steped infront of him, her Zanpakuto already penestrated through his shoulder. Just like when the male High-fived the girl, she fell. He had fallen too. Just like the girl was unused to the concept of pain he wasn't either when it came to intense pain.

This 150 year old male had never experienced a broken bone in his life, besides this moment. As the pain rushed him at once he almost fainted. But he didn't, after a minute or two of complete torture and watching his blood leak out of him and sink into the never ending black and white inner world of his, he stood.

"Did I hurt you?" The angel innocently asked. "How about we take turns? You pain me, I pain you!"

"N-n-no," He said staring down, barely able to get the reply out of his mouth. His body began to shiver from fear. That same fear made his body cold and the idea of death couldn't escape his head. He had already hear his Spirit prepare for another attack. Could he handle it? Or would this be his death?

As soon as he glaced up four shuriken were projected at him. He was barely able to stop one, kncoking it aside with his Zanpakuto with it was a baseball bat and the tool cast was the ball. The other three he had no chance against defending, they all passed by him, grazing his skin. One grazing his neck and gut while one actualy struck his thigh. He bit his tounge as he almost cried.

"How over whelming is the pain? Is it intoxicating? I like it! Give it to me!--Uah," Through a raging furry and intense confusion, he lost control of himself. He wasn't even sure if he really just did what he did. It felt like his body was possessed and arms munipulated into sticking his blade threw her gut.

Afraid of looking into the angel eyes, he still did. sluggishly glacing up, only to she a pale yellow face. The male swiftly took his zanpakuto out of the female and tossed it behind him. Instead of it sinking into the sky it fell aline with his feet. It even vibrated as it hit the sky like it would if it had hit earth.

As his Zanpakuto Spirit leaned forward for a fall he came in to catch her. He didn't want to die, but he ended up fataling injuring his Zanpakuto Spirit. Did that mean his Zanpakuto was going to dissapear? He didn't know. As he held her close to him her blood from her open wound soiled his clothing. It felt like her warmthly leaking out of her. He was scared and didn't want his friend to die.

"I'm sorry Zanpakuto. I should of never struck you. I was a fool for that, I just wanted you to know that I love you end--eek!" The angel began to to wrap her arms around the male and nibble on his neck

"What are you doing, girl!" He shouted as he pushed her off of him. She fell a lined with his feet aswell.

"I-I-I was so cold, and your body was so warm. The hurt or pain isn't the same without the warmth."

It grew silent and akward once again

"Haha, it sounds like you just like the warmth of my touch and not the pain." He said as he held out his arm.

Once the Angel took his arm he pulled her up and close to him. He then began to hug her. As they hugged he spoked.

"Do you know what love is?" He asked as he rubbed her back.

"Love? No, it's not in my vocabulary...Can you use it in a sentence?" She replied.

"Haha! This isn't a spelling bee--" The little girls face grew into puzzlement as he spoke of an spelling bee. "--But okay!...I love you. You are, and will always be my one and only Zanpakuto."

The angel broke free of the males grasp and stared at him vividly, her eyes shimmering for some light somewhere in the dark sky they dwelled in.

"Really?" She questioned.

"Really." He answered. "What's your name?"

"Sorry," She replied. "but you are not readied to hear it yet...what is yours?"

"I'm...Tsuki." He said as he extended his hand for a shake.

She gave Tsuki her hand and they shooked. The nameless angel appeared shocked as if she wasn't expecting the shake but she quickly got over it and spoke.

"I guess you may leave now if you desire." She stated.

Tsuki noded and faded away from the world, saying bye with a swift wave.

His Spirit was now alone.

"Tsuki, my moon, I love you aswell." She uttered. "Please return to your planet, moon. Untill our next get together I will be looking for that warm tingling sinsation." She ended with a tear.

She then began to pluck her lightly colored yellow feathers. For each feather plucked more, and more golden blood oozed from her wings.

All she could think about was the return of her beloved.

Last edited by Demenyx. on Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 pm

I can approve this for MDR-2 with 30 points. Starting off with an MDR means that you cannot have a bankai or shikai. You can earn shikai once you hit ADP-3 rank, and bankai at ADV-3 rank. So until then, you can either save the bankai and shikai somewhere else, or keep them here and have a note somewhere that states that this character has not achieved bankai yet.

Once the stat points are applied, this app will be moved to accepted shinigami applications.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Demenyx.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Well, I actually wanted to tryout for a captain role with any of the ADV ranks. But If my sample is MDR-2 then I'll keep it. .-. Sorry for not adding that.
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh crap. I thought you still wanted to start off low to level up. If you really want a captain's spot, I can allow you to redo the sample. PM me if you want to.

Also, I don' t know how I missed this before... but you seem to be missing your bio.
Back to top Go down
Demenyx.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Lol, I was willing to start low to avoid a sample because I'm lazy...and you're right I am missing a bio, weird. :/... I'll add the bio, and elaborate the sample, if that's okay?
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Okay. If you're going for captain, make sure it's at least 750 words, and fix any spelling errors and grammatical/structural issues. You're already close to 500 words in there, so it shouldn't be to bad.
Back to top Go down
Demenyx.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Edited!
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 pm

The bio has to be at least 2 full paragraphs long. Once that is done, I can give you your rank.
Back to top Go down
Demenyx.

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 pm

>.> fine...
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Hey, it says that in the template topic. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)    Tsukino Tengokuno (Shinigami)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1