Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Closet Rebellion
Seasoned Member

Title : The Conflicted
Soul Cash : 5119

Character sheet
RPC's:

Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] KARAKURAZTOWN

Introduction:

Karakura Town. Home of many unsuspecting human souls as well as monsters beyond our imagination. It is also called home to some of the rare races found in existence, Shinigamis, Quincies, Bounts, Vizards and others, all fighting to keep the balance and order of our fragile world.

But then one time, in another dimension... all hell has broken loose.

No one saw this coming. No one knows how it happened, what caused it or what brought about the sudden mysterious deaths that swept the entire town. Every human, young and old, male and female, dead. No one was spared, save only a handful who somehow survived the genocide. However as time came by, the others... simply came back. Decaying, lifeless corpses walking the streets of Karakura Town. Like spawned creatures from hell all bent on doing one thing: devouring flesh.

The dead are now walking the earth... What would you do to survive a night in town?

-END OF INTRODUCTION-

The characters you have will be used in this side-plot rp. For those who wish to take part, kindly head on over to the link below and sign-up. DO NOT post here yet.

Sign-Up Sheet and OOC

CURRENT SETTING:

Day of the Week ►Thursday, October 31
Time ► Nighttime
Time of year ►Pre-winter
Weather ► 7 Degrees, cold and cloudless

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] Rulesroles

THE RULES:

BASICS.
► Follow BO's ToS, and the other rules already given in the site.
► DO NOT post in the main RP thread unless you have signed up your RPC in the Sign-Up Sheet.
► Please inform me if you are gone for more than three days, or wish to withdraw from the RP.

LITERACY.
► Rapid-fire can be used in this RP.
► Absolutely no text talk.

POSTING.
► I don't think I need to ask you guys to make a proper post format for your character since you guys already do that. xD I'll just ask that you add a spot in the format where your RPC's current location can be placed.

CHARACTERS.
► For those who want to make NON-RPCs for the RP, please do approach me and inform me of your intentions. Use the profile skeleton provided.
► Bloodshed is encouraged. Romance... eh. Whatever floats your boat.
► An RPC can only choose 3 out of the 5 Roles given as their perk.

(I'll prolly add more rules along the way, this is all I can think of right now)

THE ROLES:

►Roamers
►Runners
►Medicare Expert
►Hunting Expert
►Mechanic
►Leaders

Roamers are people who go solo, they can meet up with other survivors, create a group or join a group for a while and can decide whether or not to stay or leave the group. Roamers can also be scouts, and are usually knowledgeable of the area they are in. Leaders are those who are in command of a group, and usually have stocks on weapons, food and other essential items. They also know where most sources of items can be found. The Medicare Expert is the one with knowledge on first aid, medicines, diagnosis of illnesses and treating minor injuries. The Mechanic are more than likely those who know how to work machinery, and has knowledge on when it comes to working metal. The Hunting Expert is the same as the mechanic except it's based around hunting animals (zombies now too or people) and tracking. They are knowledgeable of weapons and how to take down a zombie. Runners are those who are good and quick on their feet, and are agile in movement allowing them to evade zombies with ease.

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] SETTINGANDUPDATES

CURRENT SETTING:

Day of the Week ►Thursday, October 31
Time ► Nighttime
Time of year ►Pre-winter
Weather ► 7 Degrees, cold and cloudless

UPDATES:

►9/15/12 Created RP thread
►9/15/12 Zombie Town RP promoted in twitter by Mugs :DD
►9/15/12 Created Sign-Up Sheet, OOC, and NON-RPC Profile Skeleton
►9/15/12 Created Rules and Roles, as well as Settings and Updates Segment on thread

►10/31/12 Officially OPENING RP
► 10/31/12 Setting Time and Weather of RP

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] Reserved
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:18 am

The Dark Closet Rebellion wrote:

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:21 am

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:29 am

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:30 am

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:30 am

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:31 am

Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:32 am

Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:41 am

Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:42 am

Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:43 am

Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:45 am

Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] Nowopen

Last edited by The Dark Closet Rebellion on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:46 am

Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] Zombieotto

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Need to find a place to hide
You never know what could be waiting outside

Now you see me now you don't
My whereabouts are now uncertain

Don't ever ask me where I am at
It's just not safe for you and me anymore.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

Night falls on Karakura Town. It is now more like a ghost town, its eerie silence hovering over the area only to be broken by howls, moans and various sounds that come the night, and a slight mist that covered everything in its wake. It wasn't safe on the ground level anymore with the bare visibility, but it was more than the lack of visuals that's dangerous, it was what you can't see until it's there, ready to pounce and gorge on your flesh...

A figure was moving fast above the rooftops, her swift footsteps and agile movement undetected on the metal or brick tiled roofs. Looking at her, it seemed like she had gone to a slaughterhouse as her clothing a size or two bigger than her were covered with blood splatters, even her usual shock-white blonde hair that stuck out from her hoodie had some red highlights on the ends. Her face, however, was calm and expressionless, as always, her golden eyes flickering like sun discs against the moonlight beams that streamed down on her. She never seemed to break her pace in movement, however spotting a water tower a few more meters ahead, she focused her gaze on it, and after a moment of thought passed she headed towards it, her feet running faster, giving herself some speed.

The gap between the water tower and the rooftop she was a bit of a stretch, but that didn't seem to bother her, the odds, and she continued with her direction, running and running towards the ledge, and the moment her foot stepped on there, she propelled herself through the air, and she was flying, her arms slightly raised and her hood coming off revealing her hair and face in full. As her body started to pull down, she was closing in on the distance with the water tower, and reaching out with her hand she grabbed for a railing, which she missed, but luckily her entire arm went through metal grills, throwing her body in a swing and slamming a bit from the impact. She let out a groan as her arms strained with the pressure of her weight, but she carefully hoisted herself up, grabbing on to the ledge and plopping on the cold grated stepping that surrounded the tower.

"If father would see me now, oh how he'd laugh." Otto muttered, chuckling to herself. Looking up at the wooded water tower, she looked for openings, a pipe, anything, the sound of the water inside was making her throat even more parched. "Alright Otto, let's get you some water..."

OOC:

████████████████████████

[Role: Roamer, Runner, Medicare Expert. ]
[Mood: Calm, thirsty. ]
[Location: Water Tower, Rooftops, Residential Area, Karakura Town. ]
[Company: No one. ]
[Action: On the run. ]
[Now Playing on Headphones: Papa Roach - Last Resort ]
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5138
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 am

(Don't mind me. No fancy posts.)

Footsteps. That's all that could be heard through the dark alley. All else was dead silent. There were no birds cawing, no wind pushing things along the street, not a single noise except running. Which was deadly in a place like this. The tiniest of sounds could attract them like flies. Very hungry, very large flies. And that was the last thing Nik needed. But he needed even more to get away from the street he had just been on. Something was out there, something unlike the regular zombies. It was larger, for starters. Much larger. And he didn't intend on finding out what it was. He cut into another alleyway, coming face-to-face with a zombie. He had hardly any blood on his clothing, other than a speck here or there. He was fairly good at keeping clean, and whenever he could, he would wash it off. This wasn't to say there wasn't stains though. Luckily, it was a brown color, so the blood hardly showed up. As if on instinct upon coming face to face with the beast, he raised his large wrench, and brought it heavily down upon the undead's head. With a crack, the thing died, its life being extinguished by one fell tool.

He continued running, before hearing a roar somewhere off behind him. Damnit, he'd done it now. He'd sent off a whole mob. The sound of the blood splattering and the bone cracking was all they'd needed. He had to get up on the roofs. Now. He could already hear the pitter-patter of the feet of the faster ones. He looked around, noticing a fire-escape with a dumpster underneath. He quickly jumped to the dumpster, and again jumped, reaching for the fire escape. He grabbed on, climbing up the ladder with a surprising nimbleness for one who looked so young as himself. Eventually he reached a room in the top floors. It seemed he was in an apartment complex of some kind. No matter. That just meant he would have to be extra careful. He quickly searched through the rooms, finding no undead, and a little bit of canned food. That should last him a while, if he made it. He opened the door quietly, looking outside. Undead littered the lower levels as if it were a shopping mall, but up top there were few. He quickly ran up, knocking aside those that dared get in his way; some even over the railing. He opened the door to the roof, and quickly shut it behind him, leaning against it the moment. Safety was never guaranteed, and now he had to find out how he was going to get out of the area.
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5319
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 5:22 pm

OOC:
Dang it, Nycko, think ahead! That last turn could not help in this escape. Black checkerboard Vans hit the concrete road too hard for what their makers designed them for, but their grip would have to hold. The young man running had an athletic build, but his speed made him seem like an Olympic runner, which he warranted on himself. The checkerboard design on his Vans had extra vinyl; a crimson splatter on his left shoe. This crimson design would definitely cost him his life. Another fork approached. The highway split into two, and to make matters worse, poles stood empty showing no indication of where the roads led. Is this seriously happening?! Roaring echoed from behind. Not the roar of an animal nor the roar of the crazed beasts, but the familiar roar of a vehicle. Could he afford a glance? With one glance, he could probably identify what car approached and which direction it fleed. A necessary evil, but he would have to make a decision at the fork.

He peeked over his left shoulder. His hazel irises shook with fear. This....this keeps getting ridiculous. A car did approach, but the person inside shaking violently holding their head and letting foam mixed with blood come out of their mouth would definitely not help much with providing directions. Nycko turned to look forward again. The fork drew near. The Jeep sped off before Nycko, busted through the curb of the fork, and flew off into the ominously grey sky. A third path?.. Nycko knew generally this would not solve his problem, but the monsters would hear the boom and flock toward it. The third route gave him a straight shot at a nearby building. This will have to do! Nycko squeezed his hands shut. He could have taken a safe leap off the highway earlier onto a building, but he turned to continue on the highway which he now regretted. The blood on his shoes would eventually rat him out to those ravenous creatures. He needed an escape, and running on the highway did not assure that escape.

The moment of truth came. The third path was up. Without hesitation but with all the fear for his life, Nycko ran up to the break in the fork of the highway and launched himself into the air. He soared right through the smoggy, polluted air in a still pose hoping he could make it onto the building. Under him, the car blew up as it slammed into the ground several feet under him. Sure enough, a horde of the undead spawned from inside buildings, behind trees, everywhere, moving toward the totaled vehicle. He tuned his vision back to the target building. There stood a thin sign standing before the building that read something about eating chicken. Nycko immediately unzipped his jacket and used it to catch just enough air to send himself successfully crashing into the sign. Once he broke through the sign, it broke most of his momentum and helped him land with a thud onto one of the fire escape rails on the apartment complex in Karakura. Without a moment to rest, Nycko jumped up and rolled into the window of the apartment making sure to bang on the wall. If any moving thing with some sort of instinct lived in the apartment, it would come to check what came in. If undead emerged, Nycko would simply jump out and keep moving; if animals came out, he would also evacuate; if a human came out, that would make this all too interesting...
Back to top Go down
Seasoned Member

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 am

Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] Zombieotto

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Need to find a place to hide
You never know what could be waiting outside

Now you see me now you don't
My whereabouts are now uncertain

Don't ever ask me where I am at
It's just not safe for you and me anymore.

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

After greedily drinking water straight from the faucet she found, she wiped her mouth with her loose sleeve, the one without blood anyways. She knew she'd have to ditch the hoodie soon, there was just too much blood on it to attract those... those things. Otto wasn't sure what to call them. "Zombies?"She muttered to herself. remembering horror movie nights every friday. She gotta admit though, zombies make them sound like they were creatures straight out of those movies she watched. But then again, the entire situation felt... unreal, it's hard to believe something like this would actually happen. She wondered if she'd ever get the chance to have those normal weekend movie marathons again. They were human before... were... she thought, sighing with a bit of sadness in her eyes remembering her guardian, Ms. M. It wasn't easy to find out the truth that way, and remembering how she got a bit of red on her...

An explosion not too far where she was broke off her thoughts, diverting her attention to the other side of town. What was happening there she wondered, her eyes squinting and trying to make out the scene where the source of the sound was, but then another sound reached her ears, and it was something that instantly filled her with dread. Looking down, she saw, a group of the undead trying to climb the water tower, apparently catching her scent.
                "Oh dear, not you guys again." Otto whined, immediately taking off her hoodie and throwing it down, the cloth and sleeves fluttering in the wind. It didn't even reach the ground as the group started to moan and growl in a frenzy with the scent, snatching the hoodie in the air and ripping it to shreds. Okay, that bought her enough time to head somewhere else. Looking around she found two ways: down the ladder, where she'd have to face the unfriendlies, and the other one, a connection of rooftops leading to the source of the explosion. But a jump wouldn't be enough to get there...

"Whatever you decide, you gotta come up with it fast Otto." she told herself, as the gurgling moans began to grow louder and louder. Looking nearby, she spotted wires, telephone wires, it's reachable but she'd have to jump it; if she didn't catch it, it'll be a bad fall. It could kill her, or the mess she makes would call out more of them. Her face crunched up in indecision, but then the rotting smell of flesh made her look down again and then suddenly a strong grip grabbed her left ankle, causing her to let out a startled yelp and instinctively start kicking. Her foot managed to connect to the undead's face, which made it let go of her and fall away. Seeing as more of those things started to make their way up she took off and made a jump, and she was airborne yet again, this time her arms flailing frantically in an effort to grab the wires. And she did manage to grab a few, however the wires snapped from her sudden weight, and in her hold swung her from there to one of the building windows. The swing too fast, and seeing the glass window she braced herself for impact---

A crash of glass, rolling, and smacking against a cold hard wall, and in that instant everything went black.

OOC: Just to let you guys know she crashed in a building right next to where Nyc is right now. Oh and sorry for the crappy post.

████████████████████████

[Role: Roamer, Runner, Medicare Expert. ]
[Mood: Struggling. ]
[Location: Water Tower, Rooftops, Residential Area, Karakura Town. ]
[Company: No one. ]
[Action: On the run. ]
[Now Playing on Headphones: Zombie - Goblin ]
Back to top Go down
Salt
Salt

Title : Nomadic Rebel, Future Male Stripper, Philomusically Prodigal Genius, and Destiny Child
Soul Cash : 5138
Male Age : 28

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 am

OOC:

Nik leaned against the metal door that led to the roof, breathing heavily. There hadn't been more than an undead or two on the way up, but with as long as what some would term the apocalypse going on, Nyc's heart began pounding way too easily. He used to have anxiety medication, but after the attack, pharmaceuticals became hard to come by. Cupping a hand over his mouth, Nik forced himself to breath through his nose. That was the easiest way to calm himself, he found. One second, two seconds, three seconds. And he was good. His heart rate only a little bit quicker than normal, he forced himself to survey the area. There was another building nearby, along with a water tower, and... a crash of glass? From his peripherals, he vaguely saw something move into the building, followed by the crash, so was it possible someone, or something, had jumped in? That would be odd, but then again, before all of this, he though zombies to be a fairy tale, a myth. Shows how much he knew, huh? Then again, nobody could have expected this. He looked over to see if he might be able to check it out from the roof, but unfortunately there was no rooftop door, like on the building he was currently on.

After a moment, Nik listened, and heard the moans of the undead, but they sounded far below him, and a good ways away. The water tower? Perhaps it was a person. They wouldn't be swarming just for some animal. Well... that was an understatement. But any animals left alive would be too quick to be caught by a zombie. Nik figured he would have to jump from a room on this building, to get to the other building, and make his way through. For that, though, he would need to find a weapon first. Priorities, priorities... That's when he heard it, a crash down the street, the same noise that had spooked him earlier. It could have been a human in a car or something, like the earlier small explosion, but somehow, he didn't think that was it. Nik, thinking he was just scaring himself again, turned around and opened the door. He quickly peered down, seeing no undead. He slowly shuffled in through the crack he made with the door, lightly closing it as silently as he could. He walked down a few more feet, until he got to the banister. It was wood, but he didn't want to break off a piece and alert any nearby offenders.

Nik went through the first three rooms he came across, finding at least a thick, cast-iron frying pan. It was heavy, but he didn't have much. If he found a crowbar or something... now THAT would come in handy. He emerged back into the hall, wandering through to find a good room from which to jump, before he came face-to-face with a humanoid being. At first, he nearly immediately swung from sheer reflex, but stopped himself. This wasn't an undead with no purpose but to consume; it seemed like an actual person searching for something. Plus, the telltale smell of rot didn't completely cover him as much as the odor of another living person did. He kept the iron pan in a half-swung state, ready to continue swinging if need be, though after a moment, his arms would start to become tender. He never had to seriously work, other than do track in school, so he had barely enough upper body muscle to support himself. He took in the appearance of the boy. Or was he a man? Nik was a little disoriented, so he couldn't tell. "Human?" He asked, before looking away for a moment, towards the other building where he had heard the crash. It was a bad move on his part, as the person could have easily disarmed him, with little effort; but then again, nothing had prepared Nik for combat situations. He looked back on the person in front of him with eyes stern, and hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Light
Light

Title : Dragon Master
Soul Cash : 5014
Male Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Takeshima Kunou
Quincy - Age 19
"Aim For the Head."

"Can I pose a question?" Takeshima sung quietly to himself up in a tree of the residential area. "How do you kill what is dead?" There was a crack and Takeshima opened his eyes, knowing no normal zombie could do that. "I just shoot from the hip." There was the sound of a body slamming into the tree, vibrations shaking it. "And I aim for the head." He finished as he turned his head to look. There was a pack of zombies beneath him, waiting for him to come down. The branches were to high to be grabbed and climbed by most normal people. Now the worry some one was the larger one, bashing the tree and causing it to crack a little.
"Ehh, what a pain." Takeshima said. He almost shut his eyes once more up until he heard a huge crash nearby. It sounded like a building had just been crashed into. "Can't a guy just get some sleep before dying." He said as he slowly stood, holding on to the trunk for balance. The vibrations kept him a little off balance, but he managed. He moved to the other side of the tree, closest to the buildings, and he looked, he was against a building an an alleyway, and the alleyway had a fire escape. From his high position, at least three stories up, he sprinted and jump. He hit the second story escape, chest against the rails. His arms held up and he slowly climbed up, winded from the impact. "Fuck, that wasn't fun." He said clutching his chest.

He began walking up the escape to get to the rough, as he made it to the fifth level, one before the roof, a zombie broke through the window, diving at Shima. His head turned and he was quick, he rotated while lifting his left hand. It caught the zombies chin. Shima's right hand went under and balanced on it's belly, and he pushed, letting it dive right over the edge of the fire escape. Takeshima leaned over and watched as it fell, and splattered. "Sweet." He said as he looked up and kept walking, hitting the last flight of stairs. He jumped and reached up, grabbing a pipe and hoisting himself the rest of the way up to the roof.

Slowly he walked to the other side, staring off at a building with a broken window. That was neat. He began waving in case anyone could see him, and he began singing to himself again. "With a loaded gun, and a steady hand, we just might live through this. Aim for the head.

OOC:
Actions:Jumped from tree, threw zombie over edge, climbed up
Fatigue Level: 3%
Injuries: Little Chest Pain
Skills: Roamer, Runner, Hunter
Back to top Go down
nycboyLC
Admin
nycboyLC

Title : King of Heroes
Soul Cash : 5319
Male Age : 31
Location : Houston/Austin, TX, USA, NA, WH, Earth, Sun SS, Milkyway, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:56 pm

[WIP]

Nycko continued to enter the kitchen when he did not hear any immediate sounds. He shuffled in quickly to the living room of the apartment. With no time to look around the apartment or make his shelter, he jolted into a restroom a little to his right. The titled floor had some long hair on the floor and a wet toothbrush lay out next to the sink. Nycko tried to not imagine that the apartment probably provided a home for a young girl who went to school one day and never made it back...Once he entered the restroom, he removed the sneaker with blood on it and shoved it into the sink and turned on the water to a hot temperature and let it soak. Considering the blood came from one of the crazy infected humans, he probably needed to wash it well. The water ran into the porcelain sink until it submerged the shoe well then Nycko turned it off so the shoe just sat in the steaming water. Nycko opened the wooden cabinet on the wall to find vaseline, floss, and other irrelevant things he could not even recognized. He stuffed the vaseline and floss into his pockets so he could eventually set up his shelter. Trying to not make too much noise, he closed the cabinet and walked out of the restroom. Despite him confirming no one else inhabited the building, he still moved cautiously, more out of instinct than out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open]   Welcome To Zombie Town [Now Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1