Out and About[Gonozo]

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Out and About[Gonozo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Title : Mr. Ultimate
Soul Cash : 6710
Male Age : 30

Character sheet
RPC's:

Out and About[Gonozo]  Empty
PostSubject: Out and About[Gonozo]    Out and About[Gonozo]  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Spoiler:

Settling into his hotel room, Alister decided it was about time he see what he downtown scene was like. It had been a while since he was in Karakura Town, and with the current rise in spiritual beings and fights in the town, Alister also decided to see if there was anyone who was at least close to his power. It may sound a bit egotistical of him, but he didn`t believe there was anyone who was stronger than him. Probaly since less drama occured in america, then it did in japan. And plus, he has mostly been spending his time adding more cash to his bank account.

Exiting from the hotel building he stayed in, Alister made quick steps down the sidwalk to his right. At the same time he seductively eyed the females he pass, flashing a faint smirk, while most of them gave the same reaction back. While the others were not happy about it, seeing how they were walking with their boyfriend and/or husband. Something Alister really didn`t care to much about, seeing how he would flirt with a female in front of their husband, boyfriend, or even their father. He couldn`t control his flirtacious ways, and usually ended up in a fight because of it. Did Alister care? No, he was a bount, he could take out a human in a matter of seconds, if he wanted. Being the confident guy he was, he had little worries in life, and little fear.

"A bar, marvelous." he spoke while tucking his right hand into his pocket. Entering the pub he felt out of place for a moment. Everyone else was dress in casual clothing, while he weared a pair of gray slacks, a black long sleeve button down, and a sleeveless gray vest jacket. His hair, for the time being, was place in a low ponytail, left to dangle upon his back. Only a few strands of golden locks fell over his forehead. With faint steps, he walk up to the counter. Sitting upon a stool that was next to a young attractive female. "A shot of whiskey" he stated to the bartender. Seconds later, he turn his attention to the female beside him. "Isn`t it a bit dangerous for you to be in such a place?" he asked while flashing a smirk to the female. "What is that suppose to mean?" she questioned with a questionable gaze. "I mean no offense, its just... Its usually uncommon for angels to be in such a place." his cheesy joke received a slight chuckle and a smile from the female. "That was cute, but I have a boyfriend." she was quick to turn away the males attempt of flirting with her, which just add to the challenge. "Well, he is doing a horrible job, I wouldn`t leave my girl unattended, in a bar filled with drunk men. But that`s just me." he stated while drinking down the shot whisky. "Hmm, bar-keep, I`ma need a beer." he stated. Wlaking back over to alister, he handed the bount a cold beer. Popping off the cap, he took three small gulps, which nearly was half the beer its self. The female had already walk off and went to her boyfriend, who had just exited the bathroom. Telling him what Alister said deciding to flex his muscles, the male came up to Alister`s side. "I heard you was talking shit about me to my girl, is this true?" his tone had some aggression pack behind it, but it didn`t worry Alister.

"Obviously. Now, fuck off." his reponse was short and sweet. "You son of a bitch, if you actually have a dick, come outside and get your ass whoop." slamming his hand upon the counter, he took his girls hand and headed outside. Sighing, Alister drunk down his beer, and paid his tab. With a smirk upon his lps, he made ay outside to confront the male. Once in front of one another, the buff male through a punch to the jaw of Alister. Allowing him to take the hit, Alister`s face jerk to the left. Looking back to the male, he flash a slight grin. Winking his right eye at the female. Angering the girl`s boyfriend, he launch at him with a tackle. Grabbing him with his palms, Alister sop the boy in his tracks. Bringing up his right leg, he thrust his knee into the boys gut, which force him to cough up some of his saliva. "You see sweetie, this is what a real man can do. If you didn`t love this neanderthal so much, you would of had the best night of your life. Oh well." raising the male to his level, he swung up his fist, sending a upper-cut to the male`s jaw. This knock the male onto his back, and laid him out for a while. "Nighty-Night. Now get this scum out of my sight." he stated while the boys friends place him in the car, and drove off. "That was fun" he sarcastically remarked.

Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Gonzo

Title : old man
Soul Cash : 4305
Male Location : the states

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Out and About[Gonozo]    Out and About[Gonozo]  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Unknowing to most events that have struck the entire atmosphere another individual was taking a mid night stroll of his own as he can clearly do so in any time of the day or weather since he is nearly at a peak of immunity to having to not worry about nothing but his own personal interest. Watching as the older gentleman made quick work of the young buck as if he were nothing more than a faint air pressing against his face. And with that much he smiled and chuckled a bit as his own tones could be heard through that suitable laughter as he made his presence known coming from a shadow behind the alleyways of that area.

“Must be nice that you take these humans for pieces of meat so easily, guess a being of your caliber who’s walked amongst them for so long tends to be on an endless joyride through that existence you call immortality,”

Jack has an understanding that he isn’t dealing with just any typical human or even a classification of a human at all but something much different though he doesn’t rule out anything and keeps on making his way toward the older gentleman for he finds him to be intriguing enough to do as he pleases. Jack who has the typical appearance that he too is not human by the mere questions one gets just by look at his overall attire. Having to alter his appearance slightly since he arrived shortly sometime after the gentleman was having his fun in the bar, Jack sporting the casual worn out jeans and shoes most beings he is classified with have. His body is a slim but lean appearance giving reference that he looks like a man no more in his early 20’s. With black hair that hangs only to his shoulder blades and emerald greenish black eyes points that he might enjoy his fair share of exquisite pleasures. With that menacing seductive grin that seems to almost never dissipate from his face, Jack’s upper torso sports nothing but the standard arrancar attire only tied and hung down around his waist area. The one actual identification of Jack that give rise to yet two another possibilities of his real origins show a hole right on his lower abs right before his chest. With the fragments of something hanging up his chin in the shape of a goatee that stems down to his chest and some kind of tattoo found on the back of his neck area.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Out and About[Gonozo]    Out and About[Gonozo]  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:33 am

Watching the humans run off to their cars brought some joy to the bount, but he was dissapointed that he was not able to win the female over. "Females in this century, how can they be so faithful? Then again, Females in every century have been rather difficult to sway away from their husbands or boyfriends. It was usually only easy when they were in a emotional state, so I will have to go after the vulnurable, single, and lonely type. Shouldn`t be difficult, unless they share the same personality as I do. Like that one bount, Lorelei. She was a feisty one, and that doll of hers was unfiltered with her comments. But oddly enough, she was stuck on you, Kein." he spoke while looking down to the pocket watch that was attatch to his waist, and in his pocket. "Why is that Odd? Look at me, I look better than you." he responded, taking a dig at the looks of Alister.

"Hmm, didn`t peg you to be the type to tell jokes, Kein. That one was pretty funny." he sarcastically remark as he soon sense the reiatsu of another. Looking over his shoulder, he turn to see a dark haired male. Strong in power, from what he could gauge, and it was alarming to say the least. He was right to come to this town, the people her are powerful. And it seem this once had reiatsu similar to hollows. So this meant that he was a arrancar, a being he has heard of, but doubt to be real. "I wouldn`t call them peices of Meat, I would rather refer to them as, entertainment. They each have their uses, No? But being immortal that is how I`m suppose to look at them. Now, who are you?" he question with narrowed eyes. Placing his hands into his pockets, he waited for a answer from the unknown male.

Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Gonzo

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Out and About[Gonozo]    Out and About[Gonozo]  EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:18 pm

“The name’s Jack and this is such a nice little spot to go hunting for women I take it,” the new being said as he casually walked closer to the inhuman individual showing signs that he is interested in asking questions towards the direction he is at. Jack carries his own weapons far away from the eyes of all that can try and sense or find it even if they tried. It was just in his nature to be clever and hidden for a purpose was what he found his motives pointing toward. Arriving shortly ten to fifteen feet from the inhuman who is asking the remark of who he was earlier in which jack responded by telling him only what he needed to know being the first name he goes by. "I will further ask if just pointing out the obvious that little watch you hold sacred and close to you must also serve a purpose since you stare so oddly into it if but for a few moments whispering in a tone only you two can understand,”

Jack responds toward his new inhuman friend whom is the first person in quite some time that has yet to strike him with rage and anger and continues to show a restraint of composure he is coming to like each passing second. He keeps a cool and levelheaded nature to his tone and composure as if he doesn’t need any real reason to seek an engagement with this inhuman that he calls the gentleman for the time being since the other name is quite disgusting to refer to him as.
Back to top Go down
Azreal
God of Death
Azreal

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Out and About[Gonozo]    Out and About[Gonozo]  EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:16 am

Checking the cuffs along his wrist, his gaze flashed towards the male as he reach closer. Raising his right brow, he questioned the males words. Was this a good place to pick up women? In Alister`s opinion, not really. It was alright, but in a place such as this, most of the women were not very attractive or sloppy. The best places to pick up women were at mor up-scale places, well from his experience. Though it is easy to pick up easy feamles here. Some could be semi-attractive. But usually, the very attractive ones are in a relationship, or interested in females. Not to say that Alister really cared, he would still attempt to intrance the females to spend at least a night with him. It has happened in some cases where he has been able to sway those type of females to spend that night with him. And usually they enjoy themselves, very much. Being a male of his age, he was more than experience in such areas, its the main reason why he was so cocky in that field.

"Jack? That`s a bit plain and common, as far as names go. I would of expected something interesting, most hollows have interesting names. Then again, I suspect you to no longer be classified under Hollow, Correct? From the rumors I have heard, you are apart of the advance forms, arrancar I believe it was referred as. And yes, this pocket watch does holds some importance. Being a Bount, we all carry dolls, which is our partners. And this pocket watch is my partner Kein, In his sealed form." he spoke while looking to his left shoe. Being one to pride himself of his image, he quickly removed a napkin he keeps on hand. Bending over, he quickly wipe away the saliva of the male he was in a altercation with earlier. Having gotten the saliva on his foot when he thrust his knee into the male`s gut, he was not happy with getting his shoe covered in such a thing. Tossing the napkin to the ground on his right, his attention returned to Jack as he waited for a response.

Back to top Go down
Gonzo
Gonzo

Character sheet
RPC's:

PostSubject: Re: Out and About[Gonozo]    Out and About[Gonozo]  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:21 pm

“Correct and correct again…Well for now Jack is all I wish to give out it’s not like I need to inform you of any more than that. So what is your name and since you are not human oh no, something more perhaps? “ Jack responded back as he took in this confident mans words as if he spoke of truths and not lies and watching him take care of his own imagine as he didn’t like even the speck of anything touchy him or his appearance from a glance it seems. Hearing the wise immortal speak of better places to go and hunt for more attractive human women even started to intrigue Jack a bit more and with that much being talked about he asked the immortal another two part question.

“Where can I get some nice threads like yourself and where is this other place you speak if? If you so kindly would like to lead the way I’ll be happy to follow and we can carry on this conversation of ours along the way,” Having wished to find himself some new fashionable clothes since he can always just put more clothes over the ones he has all the time. Jack feeling more interested since he doesn’t come to the human world to go on the chase for women but only to come and cause his own pleasurable havocs. Waiting patiently for the immortal friend he just met to respond, Jack takes these moments upon himself not to let humans try and see him as a threat and so he still hides his presence to them since it’s only natural spiritual creatures unlike others can hide their presence until they want to be seen. It’s but an option it seems that those not of this world can simply turn it off and on like a light switch in their own minds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out and About[Gonozo]    Out and About[Gonozo]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Out and About[Gonozo]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BLEACH NIRVANA ::  World of the Living :: Karakura Town :: Downtown-
Jump to:  
SISTER SITES
SO I WISH FOR STRENGTH
Out and About[Gonozo]  Affiliatebanner1-1 Devil Never Cry
Road to Nowhere Bleach The World
KHA An AU KH/FF School RP Forum Out and About[Gonozo]  Aff10
CENSUS
IF I CANNOT PROTECT THEM FROM THE WHEEL
ARRANCAR 16 18
BOUNT 3 3
FULLBRINGER 5 12
HOLLOW 3 4
HUMAN 6 7
QUINCY 7 6
SHINIGAMI 13 36
TOGABITO 8 12
VISORED 7 11
TOTAL 68 108
SPOTLIGHT
THEN GIVE ME A STRONG BLADE
Doctor is the member of the month. Ever since he joined, he's been extremely active, and really knows how to get things moving plot-wise. He was recently promoted to staff as well, and so far has shown great enthusiasm. He's also a friendly presence in the c-box, which is never a bad thing.

Gray is character of the month. Apparently one of the more popular characters on the site, well-known for his habit of stripping, which isn't good enough for Ulqui, but seems to do the job for his numerous IC fangirls. Has also earned (EARNED, not bought) numerous stat points in the past few months. Side note: Anyone who speaks of a gilf pairing will be shot on sight. :U
CREDITS
TO SHATTER FATE
Skin coded by Mugetsu. Some codes were taken from w3schools. Various images were taken from zerochan. Information used was taken from Bleach Wiki. Tite Kubo owns Bleach and it's respective characters. Information and posts made on the forum are copyrighted to the member base. Please do not steal.