Oliver Queen

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oliver Queen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Title : The Chang of any group.
Soul Cash : 4873
Male Age : 34

Character sheet
RPC's:

Oliver Queen Empty
PostSubject: Oliver Queen   Oliver Queen EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 3:38 am

Name: Oliver Queen

Nickname: Ollie

Weapon(s): Bow, Arrow, Fists

Personality: Oliver Queen can be described as several things. Playboy, cocky, left-wing, and passionate in his endeavors. One thing he cannot be called is a highly religious man.He is one of several power hire's the Consecro have gone through and he tends to enjoy mocking the beliefs of others around him with a light hearted quip here and there while avoiding anything to offensive. Growing up wealthy and then falling into poverty he has seen how the rich bask in decadence and if not for hardships in life would likely still be bathing himself in fine liquor or some such extravagant thing. He's not sure, he has no idea what his kind think anymore after a decade of the lowest dregs of society.

Physical Appearance:

Oliver Queen has a broad, tall, and muscular frame which he has honed from even the years of his rich playboy life, it's become more lean and powerful from then despite his old age and he wields his strength accordingly. He has blonde hair, worn combed neatly underneath his reen robin hood-esque hat and attire. He maintains a neat goatee but at times switches it to a moustache beard combo by trimming the connections between the two. He can be described as handsome for his age.

His outfit is robin-hood styled, the adorable hat and green vestaments of a bandit, but modern twists such as armored gloves and a shatterproof special alloy visor that automatically calculates arrow flight streams no matter the conditions, bring this robin hood into the 25th century where he must have stolen this wonderful technology from.

Bio:

Oliver queen was born into a lap of luxury, a platinum spoon in his mouth and all the priviliges of the 1%. His family died when he was fairly young leaving him control of the company when he became 18. He learned hardball the real way and even in his poorest days later on would be able to turn a dollar into 20 with about a half-hour and some string. He ran his company well until around his 30th birthday his death was plotted.

He fell off the grid, presumably dead washing up on an island, their learning the skills of Archery and survival and the basic junk. Long story short when he came back off that island it was due to a group from the Vatican finding him and bringing him back with them along with some form of special ore they had gone to mine.

Awakened by them to the spiritual world, also because he had been forced to sharpen his mind on the island thus enhancing his spiritual prowess, Oliver Queen first reclaimed his company and secondly donned the green wardrobe and became a Guardian of Consecro.

His sigil was specially developed by his own team of researches within his company using the Vaticans knowledge of spirits and the special ore used for Sigils.

Sigil

Sigil Name: Green Arrow

Sigil Description: His sigil is in the form of a green bow, recurve longbow precisely, as well as a wide quiver carried on his back capable of holding seemingly infinite arrows.

Sigil Ability:
His sigil has the ability to produce and fire arrows of a seemingly unlimited variety, from comical to mildly explosive, he asks for it and the quiver shall deliver. He can't produce a nuclear bomb arrow or a cruise missile arrow of course so technically he has limits which can be listed below.

Sigil Techniques:

(Arrow Example List)

Acetylene Torch

Acid

Anchor

Balloon

Battering Ram

Bola

Boxing Glove

Buzz-Saw

Cable

Diamond

Drill

Dry-Ice

Dynamite/TNT

Electric/Electro-Arrow

Fan arrow

Firecracker

Fire-Foam

Flare

Flash Grenade

Handcuff

Incendiary

Magnetic-Rope

Neon Light Arrow

Net

Parachute Arrow / Arrow-Chute / Para-Arrow

Rain

Ring

Rocket

Saw

Short-Circuit

Signal

Siren

Sleep/Sleeping Gas

Smoke-Screen

Stun / Stun Grenade

Suction Cup

Sun

Tear Gas

Vacuum Arrow

Virtue Abilities:

Role-play sample:

An actual rough average post by the Fero character. he is having to react to two rude people so it's throwing him off ever so much.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Title : The Infamous Hash
Soul Cash : 6088
Female Age : 29

Character sheet
RPC's:

Oliver Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Queen   Oliver Queen EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Is this finished?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachoblivion.rpg-board.net
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

Oliver Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Queen   Oliver Queen EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 pm

Yes. *his most serious face* I did not want to actually make a descriptions for every arrow and just cut all the ones who's names would need explainging.

(p.s. this is mostly just cause Green Arrow is awesome so if the arrows are...a bit much...which they probably so are....feel free to be totally blunt on that...cause....yeaaaaaaah I mostly made this one for the fun.)
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

Oliver Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Queen   Oliver Queen EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Okay, well regardless of how obvious they may seem, all techniques must have a description. Plus, dual element isn't allowed, so having explosive arrows and freezing arrows obviously won't work. So yeah, you'll need to cut down the list a lot.

What is he even? Guardian or Proxy?
Back to top Go down
Fensake
Unseated Officer
Fensake

Character sheet
RPC's:

Oliver Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Queen   Oliver Queen EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:00 am

Nvmd I built it cause I was bored and had just read through every Arrow comic I had.

It was a lulz type build so putting any more then mild work for it wasn't really important...well that and at the time I was running a 100.3.

We can just deny him, not gonna bug me to much really. probably was a bad idea anyways to use a superhero who is prepared for everything at all times as a character basis haha
Back to top Go down
Mugetsu
Admin

Character sheet
RPC's:

Oliver Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Queen   Oliver Queen EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 am

All right, I'll move it to denied, then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oliver Queen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oliver Queen   Oliver Queen Empty

Back to top Go down

Oliver Queen
Page 1 of 1